people have opinions :<

☆authors note sponsored by me☆
This is like my second real fanfic. I'm sorry it's so cringy and unrealistic, but hey quarantine does stuff to you man. I dont care if you hate this story(if you do why have you read this far) but I dont really care, i like writing and so this is the outcome. I know I'm bad but thanks for reading.

Ahem back to the story now
Your pov

"Ethan"
He looks over at me. "What do you wanna do?" "I dont know." He says keeping his eyes on me "what if we... uhhh" he says thinking. "What if we go to the park?" I nod. He stands up and walks over to the door and puts on his shoes. I walk over and put on my old shoes. He grabs his phone and we walk out the door. As we walk people stare at his face and my nose. We chat and eventually reach the park. We mess around on the swing. I jump into the baby swing and he started pushing me "ethan I'm stuck." I tell him.  "Uh oh." He trys grabbing me. "My ass is stuck in the swing, Ethan save me" we both start freaking out. "Ethan get me out the fucking swing!" I yell "There are children!" He yells back we yell at eachother than I fall out. "Ow" "no more toddler swings." People keep looking at us. Than a kid walks up to us. "Are you Ethan?" He says. Ethan nods "woah!" His mother walks up. She looks confused "well hi there bud." Ethan says. "I like your videos!" His mom looks over at Ethan. She looks concerned. She grabs her kids hand and walks away. I look at Ethan, he looks confused. I run over to the monkey bars and Ethan follows. I jump up and swing around.
× a time skip to back at home ×

Me and Ethan are bored again. We have nothing to do really. "Ethan."
He looks over "can we watch youtube. "Sure." He hands me the remote. I scroll through to see my face. "Huh?" I click it. It's me singing. I notice the likes and dislikes. It has thirteen thousand dislikes and seven thousand likes. The comments. People hate me!? "Ethan why do these people hate me?!" I yell over at him "I dont know. People make fun of me all the time dont worry about it when my face is all fixed next week we can make a video okay?" He says "okay." I exit the video and click on one of Jack's videos. I dont really watch the video though. I mean my eyes are glued to the screen but my brain isn't paying attention to it. Is that weird. I feel myself become weaker as I reread the things those people said. About how Ethan, the person who saved me is just a copy cat of Mark. Why would they think that. I lean onto Ethan. He makes me feel better about.... everything? Sort of, I still think about them. The voice in my head. Every day I could hear them, but he makes them stay away. I know I'm probably insane or have some problem in my head. People can make a difference,  but it sticks with you. It always will. The pain. The feeling of something hitting me. The scars from the knifes. People think you forget the pain. You don't, and then to have people you dont even know tell you things your parents tell you. It's probable true. All of it. Each and every word about me. True. I begin to distract myself with the video.

Ethans POV

She looks so out of it. Like she doesn't know what to do now. Literally, with everything. She lived with chores and such for so long having a break must feel wrong. "Y/n." She looks up towards me "are you okay? You can talk to me. " she looks back at the television. "I dont know." Her voice is shakey like shes holding back tears.. "everybody hates me. People I dont know hate me. My own mom hates me." I look at her concerned "I dont hate you." I say. She begins to cry again, well she sobs. It's insane. I've known her for ,what a week now. And I've already gotten a black eye and a bloody nose. It's like this week is a whole year. "Ethan why not? I have no good qualities or anything."I stare at her. Shes rolled over to the other side of the couch. "Because I want to. And you cant change my mind." She looks at me angrily. "Your so stupid." She teases. I reach over to her and pull her over. "You cant get rid of me now Y/n." I have my arm wrapped around her side. This is my life. I'm a dad. A fucking dad. "Ethan." "Yeah?" I ask "what will you tell your fans."  "Uh.... I'll tell them that I will be your new father and that they need to get used to it. And if they dont then I dont want to be friends with them." She laughs "are you friends with them now?" "I always have been."
-time skip to about a week later-

I turn on the camera. Y/n looks up at me. She's not much shorter than me. Maybe 5 inches. "What is up my cranky crew, its Ethan from crankgameplays and uh... this is my daughter." I look straight into the camera. "I adopted her so you all have to accept that shes going to be doing things here and she'll hang around." She gets sort of nervous. "Yeah." Y/n says. "Let me say some stuff for a second can you go downstairs?" She nods and walks out the room. "So to get serious I really want you guys to stop the hate now. I don't care if you dont like her. Shes apart of my life now and if you want to comment nasty things down below than you can leave. If you wanna be an asshole to a twelve year old dont do it here. Shes been through a lot and now shes with me." I say. "And um, I really do love her. It's like we were destined to meet eachother and now I have a big responsibility. And I might need breaks or something. So I hope you all are fine with that. Thanks" I turn off the camera . I edit the video which takes two hours and I upload it. I walk downstairs to Y/n watching one of Jack's videos. I walk over to the kitchen and start making a frozen pizza. "What are you making?" Y/n says from behind me. "Pizza." "Ooooo" she says stupidly. She walks over and grabs two glasses and fills them up with water than sets then on the table.  "For once in my life everything is good." She says happily. I smile "that's amazing." I tell her she than chuckles. I take the pizza out the oven and put it on the cutting board. I check the video on my phone.
"Oml Ethan has a kid now?!"
"She is just darling!"
"Cool"(just cool)
"We'll always support you Ethan and Y/n!"
Y/n is biting into the pizza. It's been nice to have Y/n around. She Is an amazing person all around. Expect I just see her immediately regret biting into the pizza as it burns the top of her mouth.
"I think it's still hot"