The meet

(Kappa's pov.)
I was running late for my class! I was running in the halls of the school with my books and papers in my arms then I accidentally bumped into someone...oh god no.

"Are you alright?" I heard a soft and gentle voice say. Oh...he's not gonna hurt me. "Y-Yea I'm fi-" I looked up at the guy and oh my god...he's handsome!

He has baby blue spikey hair, ocean blue eyes, sharp teeth that are sexy...oh he's a shark! A very handsome and sexy one if I may say so myself.

"I'm fine! Just fine!" I said fast and started picking up my school supplies. He bent down and started helping me pick them up and our hands touched!!

"Oh um, I'm Siren, what's your name?" He asked after we stood up. "K-Kappa." I said nervously. It's not everyday you bump into a hot shark boy.

"Kappa? That's a pretty name." Siren said. I felt my face start to heat up. "T-Thank you..Siren is a cool name." I said. He started to blush also, I giggled at it.

"T-Thanks! You want me to walk you to your class? We share the same class and we're both late." He chuckled nervously. How cute!

"Sure!" I said. "Oh and by the way Kappa, I love your golden eyes, their as gorgeous as you yourself." Siren said. Oh. My. God! He just called me gorgeous!

"A-And your eyes are a beautiful ocean blue Siren! Their as sexy as you yourself." I said. He looked like a tomato at this point.

"T-Thank y-you K-Kappa." He said and we arrived at our class, we told the teacher we kept running into other students that were also late to their classes, she bought it.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm at the front desk to get my dorm key, I hope my roommate is Siren and I walk in on him shirtless only with a towel wrapped around his waist like in the movies.

I got my key to my dorm and as soon as the door opened, their he was, a shirtless Siren with nothing on but a towel wrapped around his waist, face as red as a tomato.

I'm just standing in the doorway, flustered, nose bleeding, trying to fight the urge to kiss him like crazy.

"K-Kappa! Y-You're m-my r-roommate!" Siren said flustered. "Y-Yea, I-I'm your roommate! This isn't what I expected to walk in on." I giggled.

"Your nose is bleeding!" Siren said and went to get something for my nose. Of course my nose is bleeding! I just saw a sexy shark man half naked!
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Here's a rag for your nose." Siren said and handed me the rag. "Thanks." I said and started to clean my bloody nose. He also put some clothes on which made me disappointed.

"So um...sorry you had to see me half naked." Siren said scratching the back of his neck. I just giggled and said,"Don't worry about it." He smiled sweetly at me.
-----------------------------------------------------------
We spent the whole day getting to know each other, we even exchanged numbers! I think we're gonna be close friends, I hope this friendship leads to something more.