Friendship cuddles!

(Siren's pov.)
My life is amazing with Kappa around. He's just so beautiful, gorgeous, adorable, cute, amazing, awesome, pretty and more!

He wanted to watch a movie together so we did and he crawled in my lap, buried his face in the crook of my neck and fell asleep.

Right now, I'm sitting on the couch, with a sleeping Kappa in my lap, flustered and I don't know what to do. I guess I'm sleeping on the couch tonight because of Kappa in my lap.

I honestly don't mind it, if it means I get to hold Kappa close then so be it. I wrapped my arms around him, laid on my back, careful as to not wake up Kappa, turned off the TV and went to sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------
(Kappa's pov.)
I woke up on the couch, I was confused till I sat up and saw that I was on Siren. I felt my face heat up then I remembered what happened last night.

I climbed in his lap and fell asleep, I guess he didn't want to move me so he fell asleep on the couch with me. I smiled at that, he's such a sweetheart.

He started to wake up. When he looked at me, he smiled, grabbed my hips, pulled me back down on him and hugged me close.

"Morning Kappa, how'd you sleep?" Siren asked. I laid my chin on his chest and looked at him. Oh what I would do just to kiss him.

"Morning, I slept good, how about you?" I asked. "Also good, was my chest comfortable?" He chuckled. "Yes actually so if you want me to move off of you, you'll have to do it yourself." I said and snuggled closer in his chest.

"Do it myself, huh?" Siren said. He grabbed my hips again and flipped us over so I was under him. My face was redder then crimson red!

Siren chuckled, laid on me and nuzzled my neck. I was shocked at first but I eventually relaxed, wrapped my arms around him and started stroking his hair.

I think he enjoyed it because he hummed in pleasure. "Kappa, I wanna skip school and cuddle, how about you?" Siren said/asked. "Sure why not." I said.
-----------------------------------------------------------
We called the principal, told him the actual reason why we weren't coming to school but he didn't care, he's not strick unless you cause trouble or hurt someone.

Me and Siren just cuddle, we ain't dating but that doesn't mean we can't cuddle.