Siren is determined to protect Kappa.

(Siren's pov.)
Kappa...my angel. I'll protect him at all costs. We're eating breakfast right now. Kappa got closer to me and laid his head on my shoulder. How adorable.

"You're so adorable, Kappa." I said and laid my head on his. "And your so sexy." Kappa replied. I felt my face heat up. "Kappa?" I asked nervously.

"Yes Siren?" He answered. "Would you maybe...like to..." I'm to nervous and shy to finish the sentence. "Go on a date with you?" Kappa asked.

"Y-Yea, if you want!" I said. "Aww Siren! Of course I'll go on a date with you!" Kappa said sweetly. My heart was pounding! He said yes!

"R-Really?!" I asked. "Yep! Who wouldn't want to go on a date with such a handsome and sexy man like yourself?" He giggled.

"U-Um...we can go at 12:00am, is that ok?" I asked. "Yep that's perfectly fine!" He said. I smiled at how adorable he is.

I put my head against his and wrapped my arms around his waist. He put his hands on my chest and buried his face in my neck.

We were being all cuddly in school. Some of the girls that likes me we're jealous and looked like they were going to hurt my Kappa.

I gave them the death stare, they looked away and never bothered Kappa and I again. I did the same thing to the guys who were eyeballing Kappa.

He's mine and only mine like I only belong to him even if we're not dating...yet.