Short but sweet

(Kappa's pov.)
Me and Siren are watching a movie right now but I'm getting pretty tired. "Babe, you're starting to fall asleep, go to bed." Siren said. "No I'm fine baby!" I said.

"No you're not, go to bed." Siren said more sternly. "Fine...are you coming too at least?" I asked. "Yea just let me turn off all the lights and the TV." He said.

"Ok, I'll be in the bedroom." I said and went to the bedroom. 5 mins later I heard Siren come in, lay down and wrap his arms around me.

"I know you're still up Kappa." Siren said. "Alright, you caught me, I just wanted to wait for you to come in before actually going to bed." I said and got closer to him.

"Mm...alright, night love you." Siren said. "Night love you too baby." I said and fell asleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------
(In the morning.)

(Siren's pov.)
I woke up to a beautiful golden star right next to me, Kappa. "Love, wake up." I said. He started to stir and his eyes started to open as well.

"Morning Sharkey." Kappa said. "Morning my golden star." I said. He sat up, crawled into my lap with his legs on both sides of me, wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me into a kiss. I immediately kissed back.

We did our classes and spent the rest of the day and night doing...things.