The Date

(Kappa's pov.)
I'm at lunch talking with my brother Yugi. Siren wanted to skip school today because he wanted to get everything set up for our date tonight.

"So how have you and Siren been?" Yugi asked. "Great, he actually asked me out on a date with him tonight." I said.

"Really?! That's amazing big bro! Maybe you'll even get a little something~" Yugi said and winked at me. "Yugi! There's no way we're gonna come back to our dorm and make love!" I said flustered.

"Suuure!" Yugi said and giggled. We finished our lunch, finished our classes and I went back to my dorm to see Siren in a tuxedo with my favorite flowers.

"Hey Kappa, these are for you, I can wait for you to get ready." Siren said shyly. "...Siren..." I said shocked. "Is this to much?" Siren asked.

"No not at all! I'll go get change!" I said and practically ran to my room.

(Siren's pov.)
I'm so glad he liked it, I bet he's gonna look gorgeous, I mean he always does. 20 mins later,"Siren, I'm ready." Kappa said behind me. When I turned around, I wanted to kiss him right there and then.

He has on a sky blue dress, the sleeves are off his shoulders, the back of it was half way down to the ground, his legs and thighs are showing in the front. The chest part is covered in glitter and of course, his collar bone is showing which kinda seduce me.

"How do I look?" Kappa asked. "Gorgeous, just gorgeous." I said. "Aww, thank you Siren, let me put those flowers in a vase and we can go." He said and took the flowers.

"Ok, beautiful." I said. "Be right back, handsome~" Kappa said, winked and went to the kitchen. My face was probably really red at this point

"Ok, we can go now Siren." Kappa said after he came back from the kitchen. "Ok, let's go." I said and opened the door for him, he thanked me and we got into a limo I rented for this night.

"Siren...did you really rent a limo just for this date?" Kappa asked while glaring at me with a death stare. "Well you deserve the perfect date so why not." I said and put my arm around his shoulders.

We always cuddle in the dorm so me putting my arm around his shoulders wasn't new. He just shook his head and laid it down on my shoulder.

I laid my head on his. "You're such a big dork, Siren." Kappa giggled. "I know but I'm your dork." I said and held him closer. "I know you are." He said and snuggled in my chest.
-----------------------------------------------------------
When we got there, I got out, went to Kappa's side, opened the door and helped him out. "Well aren't you being a gentleman tonight." Kappa said.

"Like I said, you deserve the best date night." I said. "You're the best." Kappa said. "Sorry Kappa, but I'm not a mirror." I said. "Awwww." He said.

We went inside the restaurant, got our seats and Kappa looks amazed at the place. "So, let me guess Siren, you spent a lot of money on this place like the limo just so it would be the perfect date night for me, correct?" Kappa said/asked.

"...Yes..." I said sheepishly. "Siren, you know what would be the perfect date for me?" He asked. "No, what?" I asked. "Just spending time with you would be the perfect date." He said.

"Spending time with you would be the perfect date for me as well Kappa because you're amazing and I want to be with you forever." I said, grabbed his hands and rubbed them.

"Awwww, Siren you're such a sweetheart!" Kappa said. "Heh, I try to be when I'm with you." I said and kissed his hands. "You're to sweet!" He giggled.
----------------------------------------------------------
After dinner, I asked the limo driver to take us to a place I wanted to show Kappa. When we got there, the driver left and Kappa's eyes lit up when he saw the place.

We sat down on the grass and looked at the stars. Kappa laid his head on my shoulder again and I wrapped my arm around his waist. After a while of silence, I asked,"Kappa, I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" He asked. "I...I love you so much, I've had loved you since the day we ran into each other and I've never had stopped loving you and I'll keep loving you till the end of time." I said.

He grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss, I was shocked at first but I kissed him back and put my hands on his waist. He put his arms around my neck and tangled his fingers in my hair.

After a while we pulled away to breathe. "I love you too Siren." He said with a some tears in his eyes. "Why are you crying?" I asked and wipped his tears away.

"Because of what you said, I'm so glad I've met someone like you, so caring and loving." Kappa said and laid his head on my chest.

"I'm always gonna be caring and loving to you." I said and held him close. "Can we stay here for awhile? It's peaceful." He asked/said.

"Yea of course babe, I love you." I said. "I love you too baby." He said and snuggled closer. We stayed there for awhile, went home and let's just say...the rest of the night took place in my bedroom.