Chapter 1

Okay so i'm new to this, so your gonna have to bear with me. it might be a bit slow to begin with, but again, bear with me. hope you like it :-)

Chapter 1
The sun rose early over camp. Its watery light woke a few campers, the others remained in sleep. Among those who woke was Nico, he was always an early riser. He was shocked to see so many people up when he stumbled, bleary eyed out of his cabin. Then he remembered, today was the day, the day when all of the dead from the Giant war were remembered and their shrouds burned. People would be helping get ready for later. There was to be the main ceremony, then another ceremony to remember a special fallen warrior, Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus, fire user, member of the seven and supreme commander of the Argo II. Nico had a funny feeling about Leo though. At first, Nico had had the all to familiar buzzing in his ears, signalling the fallen warrior. There was nothing unusual about that, it lasted the same amount of time as everybody else's did. The strange part was that about three days after the war had ended, Nico had had and intense ring in his ears, so powerful it hurt. Nico knew it was connected to Leo, the sound had the same kind of texture but Nico couldn't figure for the life of him what had happened. There was no way that Leo could have injected himself with the physicians cure was there? He was dead.
Deep in thought, Nico walked straight into Will Solace. He murmured apologies and carried on walking. He could feel Wills eyes boring into him as he walked away. What was it with that guy? He had barley stopped looking at Nico since the war was over.
As Nico neared the Pavilion, he drew the shadows closer to him, hoping that he would be ignored. His plan failed almost immediately. Percy called out to him "Hey Nico! Come and sit here!" Nico sighed. Percy always forgot the rules. He shouted back "you know the rules Percy, I gotta sit at Hades' table!" Percy got the mischievous glint in his eye that meant he was up to no good. "JASON!" He hollered. Over at the other side of the pavilion, Jason looked over at Percy. Percy made a beckoning gesture and Jason reluctantly left his plate of eggs and bacon. "Whatever it is, make it quick, Aqua man."
"Okay, okay, calm down sparky!" Nico grinned at their easy banter, then he caught himself and morphed his features back into a scowl. Reyna seemed to have given him a sense of humour on their quest. Great. When Nico looks back over at Percy and Jason, both of them a grinning like idiots. Nico decides he best get away from them before they do something stupid. He summons the shadows and becomes one with the walls of the pavilion. Soundlessly, he walks over to his table. He grabs his plate and walks towards the bronze brazier and makes an offering to his Dad. He begins walking back to his table but halfway there, he hears Jason shout and sees his table float up into the air and glide over to Percy's table and settle into place directly next to the Poseidon table. "See!" Percy says. "Now you can sit at your table but I'm not lonely either!" Nico just scowls and sits as far away from Percy as possible. Jason grins and summons his table too. "I'm fed up of being alone as well." He announces. And with that, the three of them tucked silently into their breakfast, all of them lost in their own thoughts.

Don't forget to comment and Vote!

Peace out Demigods xxx