Chapter 3

I lay in my cosy single bed, reading on my phone. I was snuggled up in Harry's hoodie, unable to drag myself away from the sweet smell of his cologne.

It was 11pm. I yawned dramatically.

I turned off my phone and shoved it under my pillow. 

Shrinking below the covers, I shut my eyes.

Just as I was about to fall asleep, a vibration from under my pillow made me jump.

I rolled my eyes and pulled my charging phone from under the pillow. 

It said 'new message'.

Urgh. I unlocked it to see an unsaved number.

The text read:

Hey baby, you awake? H x

What?

Who is this? (please) I replied.

It's Harry babe.Which is your bedroom window? Let me in, I'm freezing my dick off.

Eww.

Wait. Why did he wanna come in? I barely know him!

Look Haz, I barely know you... How do I know for sure your not gonna rape me or something...?

I smiled at my pathetic reply, shaking my head.

Please baby girl, I'm so cold, and I need my hoodie back! xx

Baby girl? Pfft.

K baby, wait a sec, come to the front door, we have security shit and that stuff, I'll have to let you in myself... xx

I got out of bed, slipping my feet into my fluffy slippers and putting my glasses on. I can't wait to se what Harry actually looks like. I couldn't see much this morning because I had no contacts in.

Ok, see ya in a sec xxx

Jesus,what's with all the kisses?

I crept down the hallway to the stairs.

I navigated down, avoiding the creaky planks beneath the carpet of the staircase.

When I got to the front door I unlocked it swiftly and looked up. 

The most gorgeous sight met my eyes. His chocolate hair was slightly ruffled, and his clothes all tatty,but Oh.My.God. He was gorgeous.

"Daisy May, how are you? Can I come in? I can't feel my dick" He said casually,the corner of his lips curling slightly.

Lovely. I really wanted to know that, thanks Harry.

"It's just May. I'm ok, just tired. I'm also rather disturbed."  I swallowed. He gives away far too much personal information.

"And why is that,Just May? He smirked. (Soz, I love The fault in our Stars)

"Come in and shut up. Let's go to my room" I rolled my eyes at him.

I shut and locked the door then headed back up the stairs. 

All the way up I could feel a burning stare on my butt, smirking to myself, I swayed my hips a little, knowing Harry would see.

I plunged into my room and shut the door behind Harry.

 I sat on my bed and Harry joined me.

"S'nice and warm in here" Harry smirked.

"Yeah, I guess. How come your here?"  

"Thought I'd come and see you, and get my hoodie back" 

Yeah yeah.

"Really? How did you get my number?" I asked, logging onto my laptop.

"Ummm..." He scratched the back of his neck nervously.

I froze hearing my door click open. Ohh shit.          

"May! Why the fuck are you-OH MY GOD!!!" Louis screeched.      

"Shut up! You'll wake the whole house Jesus Louis!" I whisper yelled at him. 

"Why is Harry in your room this late?!"

  Louis is wayyy too protective over me.                            

Wait a second.

"How do you know Harry?"

"Egh, school. I dunno. Seen him around. Why's he in here?"

Louis was confronting us in just his checkered pyjama bottoms, making my life far more awkward.

"I was just asking him that myself. He text and said his 'doo da' was cold and if he could come in. I said yes and let him in. We just came up here and you came along"

Louis glanced at poor Harry, who had a pink blush on his cheeks, and sniggered loudly, trying to stop himself fromm bursting out laughing really loud.

"Sorry Haz..." I felt guilt.

"Louis. It was Louis" Harry said, looking at me.

"What?"

Harry rolled his eyes.

"Louis gave me your number... Well, I found it when I was on his phone and sent it to my number..." He looked down, blushing.

Strange, strange kiddo.

"Wanna watch a movie guys? I have my laptop working now. And lots of food" I suggested.

"Yeah, why not? You too Lou?" Harry glanced at my brother.     

"Um yeah..."

"Great. Let's all get under my duvet to keep warm..." I was mainly suggesting that to my topless brother.

I pulled back the duvet and Harry got in by the wall. I got in, and pressed close to Harry so Louis could fit in too.

Harry yawned, and, failing to resist, so did I.

"I just wanna sleep..." I mumbled.

"Hey lets go to my room, I have a double bed so there's room for all three of us..." Louis suggested.

"Ok" I sat up.

Louis got out and so did Harry and I.

We all slipped into Louis' luxurious bed, and I fell asleep the minute my head hit the pillow, but not before feeling a pair of arms snake around me, and a kiss on my neck.

"Night baby girl" Harry whispered softly.