3. His antics, her responses

*One month later*

It's been a month since I've been living with my father and so far everything is going great except Mr. Neil Raichand's antics. That guy is giving me a headache since the first day until now.

One day he replaced my toothpaste with some pain relieving cream; it was disgusting! I don't even remember for how many days its taste was left in my mouth. That day I replaced his coffee with tea because he hates it; his reaction was so satisfying!

Further, once he made breakfast because he practically lives at our house; my breakfast consisted whole grain cereals and juice, which I'm advised to avoid at any cost. That dimwit did that on purpose, but I had to forgive him for this because he's unaware about the reason.

This went on and on for some time then he stopped his pranks; luckily it's peaceful nowadays.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was wandering in the hallway while humming to the tune of 'For Aisha' also trying to whistle.
I can never learn how to whistle, pity me!

I took a turn to go back to my room; all of a sudden the devil himself came in front of me, I lost my footing and fell on the floor taking him down along with me. Great!

"Ouch- Ouch! Get off me you hippo!" I cried in pain and screamed at him. It hurts so badly.

He curtly stood on his feet and settled his clothes back to the way they were and left me lying there holding my ankle in agonizing pain. How can he?

"Oi Neil Bhai! Help me... please!" I groaned and pleaded to him, keeping my pride aside. He turned back but did not helped me and left.

"Neil! Come back or I swear to god, I'll kill you!" no response. Heartless douche!
Aadya you can do this on your own!
I cheered myself and tried to get up but failed miserably and that increased the throbbing so I just sat there.

After sitting for 510 minutes I realized that I can call Bhai. You're really dumb Aadya, waiting here for a guy who doesn't even care! I took out my cell phone from the pocket andcalled him (Ayaan).

"Hello munchkin! Everything alright?" Bhai spoke. I really hope everything's alright.

"Uh huh Bhai, are you busy?" I asked him first as I don't want to disturb him while he's working. If that jerk is here that means they might be busy right now with some of company's work!

"No not at all. Tell me what the deal is?" He said but I could hear Neil talking about something in background. Oh no!

"Leave it Bhai. It's nothing, don't worry about me focus on your work." I responded to him and again tried to get on my feet with the support of the pillar and in the end succeeded. Finally!

"Oh okay then, I'll talk to you later. You take care and ha remember to take your meds." He answered; I cut the call and started my walk back to the room, well tried to without damaging my already injured ankle.

"Neil Raichand I already knew that you're a jerk and today you proved me right!" I muttered still standing with the support of the pillar.

"Thanks for the compliment Aadya." I didn't need to turn around because I already knew who the voice belonged to.
'How can a person like him have such a silvery and attractive voice? Damn him! He's got everything- money, looks and that voice and still a jerk!

"Whatever!" I muttered embarrassed, a bit loudly so that he could hear me and started walking with wobbly leg. Please not in front of him!