The Surprise

Chapter 3

Jiu was stood up and had a glass of water in her hand that had just been passed over by a smiling Siyeon who was also had a glass but with Soju. "Me...training" Jiu said in questioning tone, "That's usually Sua's thing why assign it to me Si?" Siyeon sipped her drink squinting slightly at the strong flavour hitting her tongue. "Because you are the lead in the team and you have the most field experience and you could use something new to focus on. Plus..." Siyeon paused taking another quick sip "she's cute so that helps." "Siyeon...please tell me you're not doing this to set me up with anyone" Siyeon shook her head "No Jiu when I say she's been climbing up the ladder quickly she really has, just like you did. She is driven has good skills and good...assets" Siyeon smirked to Jiu who sighed at this "Hey whatever happens happens either way I'm saying she's a good partner..." Jiu inhales and was just about to scold Siyeon when Siyeon quickly exclaimed "WORK PARTNER! before you scowl at me again. I want you to be with her on the jobs and report her progress to me. You know I was only teasing saying she is cute and besides we all know you can get any girl you want, I've seen the reports on the undercover club jobs, you really do get a lot of the attention. Especially from the girls over at 9to9." Siyeon places her tongue between her teeth sticking it out slightly at Jiu. Shrugging her shoulders Jiu brushed the comment off taking a gulp of her water. Siyeon then continued, not wanting to tease her friend furthers. "Anyways I'm sure Yoohyeon will become close to us really soon and be the 6th member of our team of besties." Yoohyeon? Hmm nice name Jiu thought.  "I know her and Dami already hit it off this morning." Jiu sat back down in the chair finishing off her drink placing the empty glass on the desk. "Yeah sure Siyeon and Ok I'll do it, when do we" Beep* the sound of the door interrupted "...start?" Jiu said as she turned to Siyeon who was smiling about to answer through the microphone. "Hello Sua, would you kindly bring our new member through." The mic crackled slightly as she released the button "Of course, this way please."

The door clicked open and footsteps were heard by Jiu she turned around to greet Sua and saw her. The long silver strands she had caught a glimpse of earlier had belonged to this woman. Holy fuck she's my surprise and the one I'm going to be training Jiu gulped and quickly composed herself as the two walked towards her and Siyeon.  "Hello nice to meet you my name is Jiu" she said calmly as she extended her hand for the other to shake.  She was met by breathtaking green eyes looking into hers. "Hello Jiu, that's a beautiful name" she said softly "I'm Yoohyeon and nice to meet you too" the girl said with a smile as she grasped Jiu's hand shaking it. Oh my god Jiu keep it together don't be an idiot with that thought she gave a smile back and looked to Sua who was grinning at her "Yeah, hi Jiu just little old me here" Sua said in a wistful tone "I literally saw you last night Sua" Jiu replies, with this Yoohyeons eyes flicker briefly Jiu notices the subtle change as Sua steps towards her and enveloped her in a hug "Yah! Sua let me go and go find your girlfriend!" Yoohyeon again reacted to this, it seemed like it was with relief hmm interesting thought Jiu. The shorter girl pulled Jiu further down in the vice like grip and whispered in her ear "You're surprise is cute" before quickly exclaiming "but I love you so much" she rocked her back and forth. Jiu smirked Let's see how she reacts to this one. With one fluid movement and with lightening speed Jiu ducked out of Sua's grip twisting her torso around to balance herself so she ended stood up straight just out of Sua's reach just next to Yoohyeon. Jiu then straightened her jacket cooly as she raised one eyebrow quickly at Sua who huffed. Whilst Jiu straightened a sleeve cuff she looked to Yoohyeon who was staring at her with awe. "That was..smooth" Yoohyeon said "uh I mean the execution..very smooth" Yoohyeon trailed off. Jiu just flashed her a smile and said "Well if I'm going to train you properly that will be one of the basics." Yoohyeon's mind was flooded with thoughts of the exchange that just happened Sua is hugging her..oh..oh she has a girlfriend. That's good, what? What does that mean it's good you barely have spoke to the woman Yoo control yourself! What was that move?!? Oh my god she looked so hot, looks so hot ah she's looking at me...really! smooth! just like you Yoohyeon GOD BRAIN WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO... me...you...Teacher...now that's a new thought entirely. "I look forward to it" Yoohyeon said appearing calm hiding behind the whirl of thoughts going through her mind.  As she looked to Jiu again her eyes drifted down to her bright red lips before looking back to Siyeon who had been watching the entire exchange with a knowing look. "Brilliant" Siyeon said putting her hands together. "Well Jiu you clearly know where to start with the training. Please spend some time this week setting up your schedule. Sua if you could please advise Handong of the situation I'm sure she can assist Dami with the planning" Sua nodded "and see what you already know from your profile." Siyeon nodded to Yoohyeon "I'll get that over to them right Siyeonie" Sua replied sweetly as she went to a cabinet within the office and grabbed a few folders and waved goodbye.

"Yoohyeon, as you now have met your trainer Jiu she is the one you are to report to and check in with." She bowed her head that was cute thought Jiu as she held back a smile. "Jiu if you could please escort Yoohyeon to the garage as I'm sure she will want to get back to her place to start the moving process." Looking back to her computer "No problem Si" Jiu nodded to the younger woman and walked to the door as Yoohyeon turned followed her "and one more thing Yoohyeon, welcome to the team." "Thank you Miss Lee." She replied respectfully "Just Siyeon is good for me thanks." Siyeon smiled "Ok thank you again Siyeon." She gave a full bow to Siyeon before turning around and exiting through the door that was now being held open for her by Jiu. As she was shutting the door behind them Jiu looked back at Siyeon who just gave her a knowing wink.