Ignited Part 1

Chapter 16

After an intense workout the day before, Yoohyeon had fallen asleep early on the sofa instead of the bed and so woke up wrapped in a large blanket and pillows from the bedroom. Yoohyeon groaned as she sat upright looking around the living room oh my god my muscles, that damn workout has broken me Yoohyeon thought as she sat herself up holding her abs as they tensed. Yoohyeon got up and walked down the corridor towards the bathroom, she saw the bedroom door was slightly open. She quietly pushed the door to open it further and she saw Jiu asleep in her own bed for the first time since Yoohyeon had moved in with her. The younger woman smiled, happy that she had finally gotten some rest. After washing up in the bathroom Yoohyeon returned to the living area and put in her earphones. An hour or so passed by and Yoohyeon decided to make herself and Jiu breakfast, knowing that tonight they would be out late. Jiu was disciplined in her role but she wasn't that great at taking care of herself as Yoohyeon had noticed that she tended to order in food or have very basic meals.

Delicious smells filled the kitchen as Yoohyeon cooked and they travelled down the corridor to Jiu. The leader woke up and looked at the time 10:30am Hmm I slept in for once probably the best night to get a good rest Jiu smiled. She had been looking forward to a night with her members and the 9to9's as they hadn't all been able to meet for some time due to their "expansions" and truth be told Jiu was curious about Yoohyeon and how she would react in that sort of environment. The older woman cleared her thoughts before exiting the bedroom. "Something smells good" Jiu said leaning against the counter twisting the cap from a water bottle "Thanks, it will be ready soon. Please go and sit" Yoohyeon smiled nodding to the breakfast bar. Jiu remained where she was folding her arms and tilting her head "I thought I said you didn't have to cook for me, you can use my kitchen and not make me anything. I won't be mad at you Yoohyeon" Yoohyeon shook her head "Nope, I told you I like doing it for you..uhh and me, us. I mean I like cooking" Yoohyeon tripped over her words again. Jiu nodded with a cool smile "Ok just so you're clear" she took a seat. The two ate together and chatted, the topic soon moved on to tonights event. "So I'm curious" Yoohyeon paused "What's the difference at Kiki's bar with Heaven and Hell? Like I'm sure there will be different outfits but I don't really know what else to expect." Jiu smirked standing up to clear the table "As though I would ruin that for you" Jiu shook her head and tapped Yoohyeon's shoulder lightly as she passed by. "Ah" Yoohyeon squeaked and Jiu turned her head to Yoohyeon who was now rubbing her shoulder "Oh come on. Are you serious?" Jiu laughed "It hurts from the hell you put me through in the gym" Yoohyeon defended almost pouting. "You know you are tall...but you're the biggest baby" Jiu said "It didn't take much to overtake Siyeon" she added. Yoohyeon fully scrunched her face at Jiu's words "I am not. A baby" Yoohyeon said standing and stomped her foot slightly and at that moment the older woman was chuckling to herself walking past her to the sofa "Oh that reminds me baby Yooh, the box in my room is what Kiki sent over for you for tonight. I don't know what she's picked out for you but she's really good at matching people...let's just hope she hasn't accidentally put in toddler clothes for you" Jiu laughed. Yoohyeon threw a small towel at her "You're impossible" Yoohyeon said trying not to laugh "I'll take a look soon, is it Ok if I play with Dami for a while" Jiu motioned for her to go "Sure you have the day off today but set up in the living room, I'll need to use the computer in a little while" Jiu said as Yoohyeon shuffled excitedly through the corridor.

Most of the day passed by pretty normally, Yoohyeon playing on the computer with Dami for hours screaming her reactions through the headset to whatever was happening on the screen and Jiu was on her laptop still doing work. The evening soon came and Yoohyeon had ended her long gaming session and was watching TV. Jiu in the meantime had gone to go and get ready and when she was finished she returned to the living room. Yoohyeon gulped when she saw her and her eyes followed the older woman as she walked through the apartment. Jiu wore a black suit jacket with a crop top and pants, her layered hair was poker straight and her eyes fierce with dark makeup. Yoohyeon was trying hard to pick her jaw up from the floor to say something but all she could muster was a low wah sound "Yoohyeon?" Jiu said looking at her "Yes?" Yoohyeon said in a small voice "I said you better start getting ready the girls will be here in 45 minutes" Jiu repeated as Yoohyeon had not heard a thing as she was taken aback by the sight in front of her. Looking up at the time Yoohyeon reacted "Oh yeah. Me, I'll go get changed now" Yoohyeon said stumbling as she stood up out of her pillow fortress she had made on the sofa. Yoohyeon paused slightly as she was walking past Jiu "You...You look really nice" Yoohyeon said trying to gather herself "Thanks Yoohyeon" Jiu nodded taking out her phone.