Tension

Chapter 7

"Yuyan! I swear if you don't stop trying to sneak more shots I will abandon you" Sunrui said clearly frustrated with the petite girl who was trying to climb over her to take a cocktail from Tako who was giggling at her.  "I jusss wanted a sip Sunny Gawdd" the red haired girl slurred slightly to her friend poking her cheek.  "You're so squishy Sunrui, squishy squish" she said prodding her friends cheeks.  Jiu shook her head as she watched the exchange as Deimeng laughed at the unamused Sunrui.  "At last our hero is here!" a loud voice approached Jiu from behind wrapping a slender arm playfully around her neck placing a kiss on the side of her head.  "Hi Kiki" Jiu said before she turned around as she could not mistake the leaders half sleeve of tattoos with a diamond on her right inner wrist.  "My baby knows it's me before looking, isn't that true love?" Deimeng passed a martini to Kiki who was now holding Jiu's shoulder for support.  "You're not exactly subtle" Jiu laughed back peeling the womans arm away from her.  "You're such a tease" Kiki said taking a drink and moving to sit on Deimeng's lap.  "You know you can stay with me and Dei anytime right" Kiki said wiggling her eyebrows taking the straw of her drink between her teeth suggestively.  Deimeng smirked and shrugged to Jiu "Hey, you could be the exception". Jiu rolled her eyes at the two "You two are so cute" she said, Deimeng smiled at this looking to Kiki.  "I know my baby is cute, look at her" said Deimeng wrapping her arms around her girlfriends petite frame.  Kiki held her jaw before slowly bringing their lips together.  "I love you my shining diamond" Kiki said when she broke the kiss.  Jiu rolled her eyes and cleared her throat "So what's the plan do you want Yuyan to stay with me tonight and I can drop her off at the penthouse tomorrow morning?" asked Jiu.  "That would be perfect...I'm sure Yuyan will agree" said Deimeng.  

The three women walked over from the bar to the 2 red velvet sofa's where Sunrui, Yuyan, Tako and Bee where sat drinking watching the stage.  Sunrui's face lit up when she spotted her friend with Dei and Kiki, "JIU! HELL YES! NOW THE PARTY CAN REALLY START" Yuyan looked up from Sunrui's shoulder at the mention of Jiu and locked her eyes onto the beauty in front of her.  "I'm not here to drink Sunrui, I'm here to for a collection..."  Sunrui's face saddened, Jiu tilted her head slightly locking eyes with a suddenly quiet Yuyan.  "So, Miss Soju" Yuyan's lips pressed together as she held a guilty smile "you ready to get out of here?"  Yuyan's breath hitched at the question "Hmmm mayyybe" she gave a devilish smirk.  "Come on Yu, get out of here and rest, you don't wanna go to the next bar anyways." said Bee who was leaning forward to the table grabbing snacks.  Yuyan stuck her tongue out at the shorter girl who returned the gesture.  Jiu walked over to Yuyan's side holding her hand out for her to take, jaw flexing twice as she quirked an eyebrow.  Oh fuck Jiu is so hot thought Yuyan.  "...make me" she challenged.  Jiu laughed dropping her extended arm looking to Kiki who just gave her a quick nod.  "Fine you win.  Could I get a hug instead?" Jiu said innocently knowing Yuyan would accept.  The red haired woman was taken aback by the seemingly random response, opening her arms slowly for Jiu to lean in for the hug twitching her head indicating Jiu to come to her.  She stepped forward leaning into Yuyan feeling the woman tensing slightly whilst grasping her back.  Jiu then lifted Yuyan's body from the sofa with a quick swoop and flipped her so she was in her arms bridal style.  Yuyan gasped at the motion burying her head into the side of Jiu's neck inhaling sharply.  She lifted her head slightly letting out an excited breath "You know you could make me do anything right?" Yuyan whispered against the shell of Jiu's ear.  Jiu tapped her butt as she tilted her body so Yuyan could stand up, brushing off the comment "Come on Yu let's go." After saying a quick goodbye to the 9to9 members she walked Yuyan out of the club linking her arm for support as she staggered slightly.

The car ride didn't seem to help Yuyan's state as the woman in the passenger seat was swaying more and trying to dance to the music coming through the speakers reaching over and stroking Jiu's face as she drove.  Jiu removed the red heads hands away from her multiple times through the brief drive earning a disappointed pout.  They stopped briefly at a drive thru to get Yuyan some food that would hopefully sober her up quicker so Jiu wouldn't have to do too much baby sitting.  Jiu parked the car back at her apartment and helped Yuyan out of the passenger side while the other woman ate her fries and continued to make flirty comments and stroking her face.  Walking through the lobby Jiu now had Yuyan's arm around her shoulder while she held her waist to keep her from slipping on the tile floor in her stilettos.  "Your jawline is so sharp Jiu and your lips are-" she was cut off by Jiu tapping her cheek lightly whilst looking into her eyes and telling her to chill taking control already, uh such a top thought Yuyan her eyes darkening as she was guided into the elevator.