Opening

hi, this book's content will be about deep meaning or lyrics of korean songs, (kpop, khh, krnb etc.) especially from the artists that i stan.

two zero two zero has been that sappy year for all of us and the new norm that we are practising right now is very frustrating, i know so that's why i published this book.

i know people will likely not knowing the existence of this book, but the purpose of this book is also for me to keep track with all the sad songs for my soul because i am a sad heart breaking song enthusiasm.

also ! also, this is a clarification. i didn't make this book to 'romanticise' the act of giving up in life. yes, these songs that i put in this book are sad, sorrowful, telling the world especially the fans about how they feel, about how others feel for today's kind of world etc., i just don't want you guys to think that i'm trying to trigger anyone's feeling about not having dreams, how much they want to run away from this life or anything else because not is obviously not the aim of this book. i put author notes in every chapters regarding my own feelings or how i feel about the songs so please i hope you guys understanding what i'm trying to convey through this book. i'm very very much not trying to hurt anyone here, i hope we can understand each other.

well, i don't want to make this long, so, i hope anyone who come across this book can 'enjoy' the songs with me. thank you and we shall begin now.

— a sad, messy, clumsy writer
a i r a .