what is going on with my face?9

I've been in the weirdest state; we've been on this road for at least an hour. I can't seem to get the boy out of my head. I mean, he's cute and all, but he probably isn't interested in me. Then someone started spraying me and Nitro with a water hose.

"Aaahhhhh!"i managed to pull up a trash lid and i bent it just enough so when i blocked the water i heard two voices and roboticle's roar!

"well that was a bad thing, did not expect that."wait...i peeked over my safety shield to see the boy and the fire fighter standing there soaked.

I think his name is Red Flame

I think his name is Red Flame. I heard he likes plants. When I get back to racing, I think I'll give him some plants for a garden. His robot can spray water out of his mouth; that's pretty cool. He looks like some sort of bear.

Nitro has a secret about herself; she has a special program that my sister and a stranger made for her to keep us safe

Nitro has a secret about herself; she has a special program that my sister and a stranger made for her to keep us safe. I kind of felt bad about this, but they kind of deserve it. I'll get a red plant as an apology gift, and...Morano, i think is his name. I will see what I can do. I set the trash lid on the sidewalk before talking to them both.

"One, I'm sorry about soaking you; two, why did you spray us? and three, try not to soak a girl without thinking about what happened earlier today."They looked almost shocked.

"One, you both were covered with dirt, and I was going to offer you a place at the cozy dens, and two, we kind of deserved that, I will not lie."He was, i guess, formal, and kind of cute.

"wait....what?"Red left after that because Gorgia was trying to keep three robotic cows away from the plants around the statue.

"Do you and your robot want to stay at the cozy dens? Den number 1 if you want, its a thank you for helping our town."He's a great person; I noticed as Morano left, he had this tattoo on his upper back. But my face felt warm. Whats happening?