The Beginning

[this is just a sample and I am still thinking about making an actual story out of it]

Walking home at 9:00 isn't what I planned...

I pull my coat closer to my body as the rain pours. Keeping my head down and running loudly trying to find cover. The patter of my feet echoes just like the hard rain as I step into a puddle.

" crap " I whisper as I glance up to see a figure walking my way, But it was too late for me to stop as I crashed into it. I expected to feel immense pain but all I felt was a hard torso hit my face and arms enveloping me as the person stabilized us so we didn't fall. All I could hear was the rain surrounding me as I looked up at the person. I couldn't really see his face.

"Sorry... I couldn't really see where I was going" I scream at myself not to stutter. I noticed two things at that moment. 1 I couldn't feel any rain on me anymore, and 2, his arms were still holding me put. I look up even higher to see that he was holding an umbrella. He lets go of me.

"You need to be careful of where your going Ms:-?" He waits for me to say my name

I stare at him stupidly until I realize that is the case " Oh, uh (Y/n)" I reply embarrassed

"And I am Hannibal," he says politely as a ray of lightning lit up his face so I could see it for a split second.

He was actually good looking I am not going to lie... Wait no get your head out of the gutter (Y/n)

I start to shiver and I move my hair out of my face, desperately awaiting this awkward conversation(?) to be over

I notice him reach in his pocket to pull something out