Chapter 6: Her voice

Love is not how you forget
But how you forgive
Not how you listen
But how you understand
Not what you see
But how you feel &
Not how you let go
But how you hold on
~unknown
I would really like if you guys play the music while you read the part wen summer stats singing..... Sorry just a tiny spoiler guys.

Hey my little lady bugs,
Here is another chapter for you. :)
Hope it's somewhat interesting for you all xx
***********************************

Summers P.O.V

The bell rang signalling that it was the end of history. A sigh of relief finally washed over me as I quickly gathered up my things and and scurried out the door. I took a deep breath in knowing I could breath normally again. Being in a room with him was intimidating enough, yet alone sitting right next to him for one whole period. God if looks could kill I'd be surly dead a long time ago. Just thinking about him Sent shivers up my spine and Brought back unwanted butterflies. Ugh Jaxson fucking Haynes is going to be the death of me, I'm sure of it.

I check my schedule one more time to make sure I have a music class. Yep music it is, I mumble under my breath.
At least that would take my mind off of a certain devil. Since I was little, music had always been my passion. My love for music was like nothing other, without it I would be lost. I loved the way I could get so caught in a song and its lyrics that I would forget all the bad stuff and drift into my own world of happiness. I felt like music was a piece of me, a piece of my soul.

I just caught a glimpse of the music room across the crowded hall way, as I got nearer and nearer I felt an uneasiness settling in the pit of my stomach. He's in there too. I thought to myself. Oh stop being a woos summer he wouldn't be into music...would he?
Ugh I'm worrying for nothing, what would a so called arrogant 'king' be doing in there? I'm sure he would much rather be picking up girls or becoming an actual royal or something, haha don't be silly Summer, there is absolutely nothing to worry about.

As soon as I bound through those doors, every bit of possitiveness I had in me was gone. I instantly regretted entering. All I wanted to do was run. I guess Devils can really be anywhere... Even in the music room? Mabey if I slip in the back he wouldn't notice? As soon as I took my first step I was glued to my spot pinned down by the gaze of Jaxon. His eyes were green an glossy that held so much electricity. By the way he was looking straight into my eyes were as if he was staring straight through me and into my soul. I wanted to look anywhere but him, but I couldn't dare break eye contact. It was as if he held my gaze captive.

I took a deep breath in and swallowed the lump that was forming at the back of my throat then lowered my eyes to stare at my shoes that suddenly became the most interesting thing in the world. My heart was racing as I desperately tried to find anything to distract me and free me from the power he had over me just by looking at me.

This Is ridiculous summer, he's not some monster that would eat you. Just as I mustered up some courage to move someone suddenly shouted out.
"Hey burger girl, got anyone else you want to hook" and just like that the class full of people erupted with laughter. Colour instantly rose to my cheeks as I desperately tried to fight back the tears swallowing hard. I just couldn't understand what I has done to deserve this. How was I supposed to live? Too ashamed to look up I made my way slowly to a seat that was left empty at the back of the room. Although while I was Walking I could sense Jaxon's eyes following my every move. I hope he's happy. It must make him the happiest person in the school watching me like this.

Soon after the teacher entered the room greeting everyone " morning class I'm Mrs Smith for those of you whom don't know and I will be your music teacher for the year" she said in a harsh voice. The room went silent and everyone put on there 'I don't give a fuck, this it a waste of time faces'
"Ok now who would like to volunteer to sing for us since you all look so enthusiastic" she stated clearly not impressed by the first impressions she was getting. I could tell by the way her face was straight and a single eyebrow was raised.