Chapter 2: who's that girl?

Hey guys!

Here's another chapter, please give me some feed back of how I could improve on my story and make it better. I would love to hear your ideas and include them in my future chapters. Please vote guys.

Ok enough talking, ... Here is chapter 2. Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaxson's P.O.V

As I'm sitting in class, pictures of this morning started to play back in my mind.all I remember is walking down the corridor while texting Zach then suddenly I feel someone crash into me. I looked up and to my surprise it was a girl. Like what the actual fuck? Was she blind or something. She clearly needs to watch where she's going. Lucky for her she was a girl, or I would have knocked her teeth right out! But one thing that is confusing me is that Who was this  girl? I just can't stop thinking about her. I've never even seen her around before. She seemed to have a somewhat of a different personality. The way she spoke to me, her confidence, the way she insulted me. No body has ever dared to do what she did. The thought of her talking back to me sent waves of rage and anger coursing through me head to toe. How dare she talk back to me, who does she think she is! Somebody ought to teach her a lesson. And that someone will be me. Watch out miss mystery girl. I'll make sure to make your life a living nightmare. You messed with the wrong guy!

As memories of her replayed over and over again I realise that Something about her was different, she wasn't like the usual annoying type of girls who would practically drool over me and throw them selfs at me in the first sight they caught of me.

Mhmm who could blame them right? Well... I am Jaxon Haynes, the one and only leading business tycoons son. I am rich, I'm a millionaire, Not to mention the absolute ladies man. Yeah I'm a bit of a player so what right?.

Who ever this girl is, she is bound to be chasing after me sooner or later begging me for a night with her. Every other girl seems to.

I decide to get my books ready for my class when suddenly images of my mystery girl popped up in my head once again. Ugh! Why am I even thinking about some stupid clumsy girl. Just as I was about to open my text book, pictures of those big blue eyes flashed up in my head. The way her soft but powerful eyes looked up at me. Inoccent yet something behind them so mesmerising seemed to draw me in and keep thinking about them. Her eyes were a baby blue colour with a dark blue outline, I'm sure there is not a single girl with her eyes. Long thick lashes surrounded both upper and lower lash line of her almond shaped eyes. Her eyes were lined with a cole black liner which really defined them and made them stand out bold.

Her face was bare, with not a single bit of slop, other girls so call 'make up' there was something about her plainness that caught my attention...... And I hate to say... I kind of liked it.

Woah there Jaxson, did you just say you liked it? You liked some plain boring girl? Haha I don't think so. She's probably just like the rest of the annoying girls that would practically kill for a night with me. Just a pass time, nothing serious. I just use girls to keep me entertained that's all. I'm was never the one for serious relationships, their just a complete waste of time, why have one girl, when you practically have the whole college drooling over me. I'm more of a one night stand type of person.

What ever I want, I get, and whatever I don't want, I get rid of. And right now, I want this girl to pay for her mistake! Her life will be miserable! She will pay!

She had quite a mouth on her too. Somebody needs to teach her a lesson or two. Haha she's just a pathetic loser. She is so not my type at all and nothing in the world will change my decision about her. A smirk appears on my face as I think back to m thoughts

Whatever, fuck history, and that dam girl. I'm outta here.

I grab my things and exit the class and head out to the secret terrace only I know about.

I don't know why but I can't stop thinking about this mystery girl.

Who is she?

Why haven't I noticed her before? Maybe she's new?

Who ever she is, she made a big mistake bumping into me. No one dares disrespect me and especially not some dumb new girl!

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey my lovely readers!

How was chapter 2?

It was a really sort chapter but hope you all like it xx
How arrogant is Mr bad boy.
Someone needs to get him straight, wattya think guys?
Comment, vote, spread the love XD

Updating soon 😆