Movie Night

You and Steve are 22
____________________________________
Your pov
I waited for Steve to get to my apartment for movie night. We decided to watch Hamilton since I've been wanting to see that broadway play ever since they announced they would be filming it. I wanted to watch the play with Steve since we have never seen a broadway play before.

Steve pulled up to my apartment with Checkers, chips, soda, skittles and m&ms. Steve knocked on the door and I ran to open to the door to open it.

"Hey love! You ready to watch Hamilton?" Steve said holding bags of snacks and sodas in his hand. I let him into my apartment and he sat the bags down on the kitchen table.

"Yes I am! I'm so excited to see to this play, I love history and I've heard this broadway play is really good." I said excitedly as Steve walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist waiting for me to finish talking. After I was finished talking, Steve leaned down and kissed me softly. I laughed softly, pulling away from the kiss.

"I can't wait to see the movie either Doll" Steve said picking me up and carrying me to the couch. I laughed loudly as he picked me up and dropped me onto the couch. Steve sat next to me wrapping his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to his side. I grabbed the remote to turn on the tv and pressed play to start the broadway play.

During the movie, we laughed, danced along to the songs and listened closely to the history facts being shared through the various raps and songs lyrics.

By the end of the movie, it was midnight and Steve and I fell asleep in each other's arms, smiling.