About this story and Y/N-san

So I'm going to make each episode, bloopers, and there might be the no no words in this 🤭

About reader: so Y/N is gonna be 18 years old, she was too smart for school(lol no) so her old principal took her out of school, I'm gonna say she/her,she is gonna be kae's bodyguard, angry to emotionless(you'll see what I mean by that), this is not gonna be an oc reader, Y/N(18y/o), Takurō Serinuma(19y/o), an oc of mine (suki 17y/o) are best friends, you don't have a dad (sorry if in real life you don't have a dad), you're gonna have to have your hair at least shoulder length (for reasons), and Y/N has a kitten and a calm puppy.

Y/N backstory(basically): Y/N has been emotionless her whole life but was at a family reunion in a fancy mansion

(This one) and the chandelier fell on her because it was somehow loose but luckily she survived and basically got one emotion (because it mostly hit her head) which was anger and she was then always mad (like Katsuki bakugo right?😂)

(This one)
and the chandelier fell on her because it was somehow loose but luckily she survived and basically got one emotion (because it mostly hit her head) which was anger and she was then always mad (like Katsuki bakugo right?😂)

About suki
He is the gacha life character at the top, he's the youngest of the group and soft boy vibes, he was the one to call is ambulance when the chandelier fell on you because you invited him and Takurō but he couldn't go because something I don't know but yeah he cares about a lot of people but mostly you and Takurō.

Sorry but the love interest will only be Nanashima (kinda) because chicken nuggets

I don't know when I'm gonna post the first chapter