Episode 10

The day of the festival! Y/n's pov ( a/n: (F/C) means favorite character but make it a kinda revealing(sorry)

So... when can I go home? It's the festival day and I'm dressed up as (F/C) cause I kinda look like them and I only dressed up to make Kae happy but I was told to walk around and look for 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 safety.

I know I should be looking after Kae but she's the one who wanted me to look out for others... that's actually not gonna happen, I don't care what she says, I'm going to look for her.

•=• after Kae's four dates

I've been looking after Kae sense I found her, she ran back to her classroom and started yelling "no more, no more, NO MORE!" Of course I ran after her, lightning speed at that, but she decided to talk to A-Chan so I let them be and walked around for a bit longer.

Small •=•

I was walking when I see A-Chan walking in my direction "A-Chan, where's Kae?" I asked, hoping to make sure she's alright, "I'm getting us something to drink, if you wanna look out for her we were at some stairs over there somewhere." A-Chan said, pointing at a direction.

I waved and left, hoping nothing is happening to her. I kept walking until I hear "Get your hands off of me!" Followed by a punching sound and the same person scream something I didn't hear fully, I ran in that direction cause that sounded like Kae.

I hear a "help me" and ran faster, hoping I wasn't late. I saw Kae and this guy held her wrist with two other guys behind him, I ran so fast they didn't see me coming and I punched the guy holding Kae and kicked him after.

"Hey!" I heard from above and moved out of the way. I saw Igarashi take the one I punched and kicked to the ground and looked over to see Nanashima kick one guy on the back saying "Treat Serinuma like that and you get stomped!" after, this guy was running at Nanashima but before he could I think punch Nana, I hit the guy with my baseball bat knocking him back.

"I'll end your life if that's what you're asking for" I yelled, cause no one touches my angel Kae. "The hallway is no place for this sort of ruckus!" Shinomiya yelled, not knowing what to do and started to get attacked but Mutsumi put a bag on the attacker's head.

They kept fighting while I tried to get to Kae but the guy that had a hold of Kae ran into her and she yelled "I'm done!" She went on "I'm done with this. It's impossible. Real life is just... is just... No damn fun(?)!" After she screamed, I got hit one more time, the spot I got hit would make someone start losing consciousness, which is what happened to me.

Heads turn and "Y/n!" I hear i think Nanashima yell, I felt arms around me before I felt to the ground picking me up. I then lost full consciousness.

•=• and still Y/n's pov

I slowly heard muffled voices but they also slowly got unmuffled. I turn my head, getting up from the bed in the nurses office slowly in a sitting position, "Y/n, you're awake!" I hear, seeing Kae walking towards me.

"I'm glad you're alright. Here, does your head hurt?" Kae asked, her hand rubbing my back. I looked at her and said/asked "I'm alright, what about you and the rest?" She looked at the boys and they gave thumbs up, Nanashima looked away a bit, blushing?

"You should worry about yourself first, Y/n. You are the one that got knocked out unconscious." Nanashima said, he walked towards me and got down to his knees, "anyways, I'm just really glad you're not hurt." He gave a small closed eyed smile.

I looked at him with (obviously) no expression, before I went "Y-Yeah, of course I'm f-fine." my cheeks feeling warm. "Hey, we should get changed and go outside to the school campfire" (A/n:(ThatThinkAtTheEnd ofTheActualEpisode) Kae said, we all looked at her and nodded.

Under Nanashima's breath, he said "but I kinda liked the view I had from Y/n, just a little bit revealing..." He got even more red and no one heard but a got weird look from Iagarshi.

•=• at the outside thing with the campfire

We were all outside, everyone talking and me with my actual clothes. The principal said I don't have to where my old school uniform so I wore (your clothes option) and heard that the folk dance was starting.

Me being me tried to get away, but was stopped by Kae grabbing my arm saying "Nope! You're staying here. Maybe someone wants to dance with you and you aren't here? Come on Y/n, have some fun" I looked at her in the eyes and said "Who would wanna waste their time on me?" She looked back at me and turned me around, far a bit far I could see the boys heading our way, "Maybe Nanashima would?" I look at her "Come on, I see the way he steals glances your way when he thinks no one's looking" she finished, pushing me a bit.

"Go ask him to dance! Or see if he wants to ask you to dance. Y/n, you only have one life so enjoy it even if you can't show you're enjoying it" I looked back to the boys and see them dancing with each other, Mutsumi with Shinomiya and Iagarshi with Nana. Looking back to Kae I say "But I like watching from the side lines too though, see" I pointed at the boys dancing.

Kae and A-Chan started fangirling and just loving what they're seeing. Me, enjoying it in secret cause that's just who I am.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/n: I love how in my fanfic I'm in episode 10 but I the actual anime, I just finished writing from episode 3... God I really need to make more of my TikTok ideas, think of ways to write better and fast, and also finish my anime list. Anyways, hope you enjoyed!