Episode four

Y/n pov (a week after they all went to Y/n (your) house) and it's nighttime)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Beaten up was what I was supposed to feel... if I could feel, which I can't even though I'm just emotionless.
.
.
.
.
You see I was kidnapped and beaten up for fun cause my kidnappers said they were "bored" and decided to (obviously) kidnap someone to beat them up, and that someone was me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I got out when they all left (probably to rob some place) and they forgot to lock the abandoned barn(?), before I got out I saw my bat, gun, and phone so I limped my way to where they were.
.
.
.
.
I didn't know what to do and I somehow lost track of the days that went by, 'maybe I should just to home, but then again I could go to the police and report that I'm fine just got kidnapped, it's no big deal, just me'
.
"..."
.
'You know what, fuck it, I'll go home, I'm too tired for this bullsh-' "Hey, have you heard of the missing girl" "yeah, I hope she's okay, maybe we should hurry home too, you can spend the night to feel more safe" "I could? Really? Thanks" "no problem" 'wow, I wish I had friends like that growing up' I thought as I hid and saw two girls walking... also if they heard about what happened to me, why the hell are they walking outside at night? That's when most get kidnapped (like me) "I should hurry" I said out loud for some reason and checked my phone "20 percent, how the hell- oh they were using my phone" to look at pictures of SPAGHETTI!!!! Wtf, who would do that.

•=• at home

When I got home and I...
.
.
.
.
.
Cliffhanger cause I don't know what to write so if you have any ideas please tell me and that might give me ideas for now or the future(so how) also there isn't gonna be any bloopers cause it was a perfect "shot"