Bloopers (episode two)

(Please listen to the song I put because your gonna need to know it and if you can't watch it or something, the songs called "lights down low"by MAX)

Y/n's pov
•=• after school
After school today I watched Nanashima come help Kae and I just watched his every move "that sounds creepy" I said, "Y/N!" Kae said "what?! am I wrong?" "no..." "hehe I'm always right" "y/n shut up" Nanashima said "don't tell your own girlfriend to shut up!" "Ok ok, im sorry" Nana said scared "not enough but we'll deal with that later *winks*" "well she's gonna top someone tonight" igarashi said, causing nana to get flustered "s-shut up!" he said.

•=• day after kae's game
to be honest I think mutsumi is the only one I can really trust without having to worry about any dirty things between him and kae so yeah "damn that's mean, why only him" shinomiya said, I looked at him with a 'you know why' face "fine, yeah I know why" "I still love you all though (ᵔ◡ᵔ)" I said and his idiot self started blushing at the word 'love' even if he knows it's THE LOVE OF FRIENDSHIP!

•=• the call
Taco: Y/N!
Emoless: what?
Taco: why didn't you go with kae to protect her from the boys?!
Emoless: because I want to go home, eat, then wait til night to go on a walk and I asked mutsumi this guy with brown hair and slanted light brown eyes to watch her because he's the only one other then A-Chan to keep kae safe from prevs
Taco: WELL i- *voice crack*
Emoless: you good *dies of laughter* 

•=• to ??? 
and I look around noticing I'm in an abandoned barn? "I'm too tired for this" and i fall back asleep "no Y/n your not supposed to talk" Nanashima said, behind the scenes "shut up and come sleep with me" I said and pulled him to me, "fine" he said laying next to me "guys! We're filming you can do lovey-dovey stuff after" *silence* "and they're asleep, great I guess we'll wait" igarashi said, disappointed that he doesn't have someone, then remember earlier "but someone's just asking to be topped when we leave" he whispered to himself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for not updating 😅 just trying to get my anime watch list finished and yes you(reader)and nana are together!