↳ 000; long day

❝𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲

❝𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲.❞

CW: implied illegal activity, death, blood, violence, child neglect, implied child abuse, implied suicide, swearing, substances

(Y/N) STARED AT THE SCENERY AROUND HER OFFHANDEDLY. the leaves on the surrounding trees glistening with the rain that had poured down the other day. the smallest flowers finding themselves in the most unpredictable places. and the light, barely shining through the thick overlay the trees created. to any other person, this sight would be breathtaking, but not to (y/n).

after spending the majority of her life in the woods, she could care less about sightseeing. though these woods kept her from past memories, bad ones. (y/n) couldn't help but be reminded of all the pain and suffering, inflicted by none other than her father.

the girl clenched her fists at the thought, all the memories of her gruesome training coming back to her. the blurry image of her standing over hundreds, thousands even, of bloody bodies. her hands soaked in blood, the corpses dismembered and sliced, bruised and broken, or sometimes seemingly untouched. the ages of the carcasses ranging from six to a hundred, their deaths haunting her in every way you can think of.

the images of her father, staring down at her in disapproval. his eyes showing no love or care, the words he spat as she groveled on her knees to apologize. (y/n) grimaced, she could practically feel the stinging on her skin, the burning sensation that was the result of her goddamned training. the thought made her blood boil with rage.

"that wasn't good enough. perhaps i should train you harder."

"wait— i'm sorry! no, fath—"