Chapter One: Stonehearted

The wind blew softly that day, with a gray she-cat, staring into the distance. As the gray cat saw a golden tabby emerge in the distance, she closed her eyes and dipped her head. "Tis time my sweet kit... Your father is here."
" Stoneheart!" said the golden tabby as he walked up to the Twoleg nest. Stoneheart looked at the golden tabby. "Well hello Lionstar, are you ready to take Snowkit?" The she cat mewed. "Yes. ThunderClan awaits." Lionstar said. Stoneheart picked up a small kit, it was completely white, with three black stripes on its back. The kit had one side of her face all gray fur, with one green eye and one blue eye.
The she cat leaned forward, holding her kit by her scruff, and handing it over to Lionstar. The golden tom dipped his head in appreciation. Stoneheart leaned forward once more, licking her mate on the cheek, "Take good care of her...." the she cat said.
Lionstar nodded and headed for the forest.
Stoneheart dipped her head in depression. Snowkit was where she belonged. Stoneheart headed for the other Twoleg nest next door, her tail in between her back legs. As she emerged a Thunderpath, a monster roared past, making her fur fluff. Stoneheart kept her head down, crossing the Thunderpath. She then looked up, but she was too late....... a monster hit her into the next world.
Stoneheart, was dead.