The Cullens

≪No one's Pov ≫

Y/n almost looked confused while sitting on Caius's lap, "Cullens?" Y/n spoke in Caius's ear, "Troublesome vampires..." Caius spoke with disgust while wrapping his arms around His mate. Aro clapped his hands together watching as Edward entered the room.

"What a happy surprise!" Aro went down the few steps clasping his hands together, "Bella is alive after all...Isn't that wonderful." Aro placed a creepy smile on his face. Y/n watched as the human 'Bella' seems to look around the room wearily.

"I love a happy ending," Aro spoke as he grabbed Edwards's hand. Aro began to speak to Edward and Bella, Y/n not able to hear too well from Aro's soft whispers.

"You can't read Bella's thoughts..." Aro quickly looked between Edward and Bella. "Fascinating," Aro mumbled under his breath.

Aro ungripped Edwards's hand, walking back slightly. For some unknown reason, Y/n felt a surge of jealousy rush through her, watching as Aro held his hand out for Bella.

Bella hesitantly looked at Aro before slowly going over to him. And putting her hand in his. "Ah...I see nothing." Aro spoke with a creepy smile.

Y/n slightly felt uncomfortable, after all these people do indeed claim to be her mates, but...she just met them.

≪Bella's Pov ≫

I watched as the person called Aro Gripped my hand rather gently, What did he mean he couldn't see anything? I did hear Alice talking about vampire kings. I awkwardly looked towards Edward. I turned my head back to Aro as he looked down at my hand...confused? He gently let go before walking back towards, what I assume is his throne. He suddenly stopped halfway turning back towards us.

≪No one's Pov ≫

"Let's see...If shes immune to all of our powers...Shall we Jane." Aro smile lifting his hand up, keeping the smile on his face. "Pain," Jane mumbled gently. "No!" Edward yelled out as he ran in front of Bella. Y/n watched as Edward and the guard fight.

To be truthful it was rather inspiring to fight for his loved one, it was also kinda funny watching Bella do absolutely nothing, just screaming and watching her boy toy get hurt.

The vampire deserved better, the human had a...almost sore look on her face as if saying she didn't really care what happened to him.

"Please! Please! Kill me instead!" Bella cried out. Y/n tilted her head to the side perhaps she misjudged her? Jane glared at Bella, as she tried to inflict pain on her. It didn't work, which made Jane even angrier.

Bella almost sent her a smug look towards Jane. Y/n sat on Caius's lap with a bored expression, before speaking up, "Why not change her." Y/n spoke plainly.

Bella sent Y/n a glare. Y/n gave her a confused look, I mean, being a vampire is better than getting your blood drained and dying...right?

Jane let out a small growl as she flashed in front of Bella, squeezing her neck, "How dare you, glare at our queen!" Jane yelled her red eyes piercing into Bella's brown eyes.

"Wait! Wait! I will change Bella myself! I've seen it!" Alice yelled as she watches Jane about to snap Bella's neck, "Bella's sorry! She didn't know she was glaring at one of the queens!" Alice piped up once again.

"I'm the only queen." Y/n spoke loudly standing up. Her mates gave her a small smirk each. Y/n's eyes trail around the room, before sitting back down on Caius's lap, only slightly embarrassed.

Alice ignored Y/n containing to look at Bella. "Jane," Aro spoke. Jane let out a growl before letting go of Bella's neck, as she dropped to the floor.

Bella let out a loud gasp of air as she started to cry. The guard suddenly let go of Alice's neck, as she made her way over to Aro, placing her hand in his.

"Mesmerizing...To see what you have seen before it has happened." Aro spoke his voice rather quiet. Y/n suddenly turn to look at Caius to only see his face close to hers, as if they were about to kiss.

"Go now," Aro spoke towards Bella, and Edward, the guard who was holding Edward let him go.

Y/n watched as well Bella, Edward, and Alice left.

Y/n was suddenly flipped around as her boobs pressed again Caius chest, Caius smiled down at her as he brought the H/c haired girl into a heated kiss.