ii. 【 cat photos ༑ o1 ˚

───────── ·  ·  ·  ·  🂡
                     ┆ ┆    chapter o2.
                     ┆ ┆    part o1.
                     ┆ ┆ ︶︶︶︶︶︶︶
                     ┆ ♤.
                     ♧.                        ┃
                                                 𝐜𝐚𝐭
        𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬
                                                  ┃

                          ┃                                                   𝐜𝐚𝐭                                                𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬                                                    ┃

____ ⨟ NEXT DAY, BEFORE CLASS
hallways

aren't you that transfer student?

wow, can't believe you
actually won against KYO!

especially in your first day!  so cool!

gamble with me next time!

we should totally hang out soon!

༑ ₊˚༄. . .⨾  HUANG was just heading off to homeroom,  however;  several students had noticed her presence.  word has spread throughout the campus about the transfer student's victory on her first day, this causing many to gather; praising her about the gamble from yesterday. even though HUANG was quite flattered about the attention she was getting, she didn't stay in the crowd for long. once she saw a familiar student up ahead, her eyes brightened up,  eventually leaving the praising students behind.  ❝DOWHA! wait up!❞  she yelled out, trying to get the boy's attention from behind.

༑ ₊˚༄. . .⨾  DOWHA who was walking by himself,  suddenly isn't alone anymore, as a familiar female figure started to walk beside him. ❝oh, good morning HUANG❞ he greeted the girl with a shy smile, still feeling unsure about her. he just couldn't believe how an 'innocent' looking girl like her;  won a $600k gamble, and place someone in a $30k debt on her first day. it just felt a little unreal to him. but there was something else that he still can't get out of his mind.

༑ ₊˚༄. . .⨾  ❝oh right, i owe you a great debt huh❞  he says suddenly, making HUANG confused since there isn't any money he owes her for. ❝the cash you gave me yesterday; i'm afraid i won't be able to pay that $10k back right away. will you wait for awhile?❞  he asks nervously. ❝that won't do,  that money was a gift to you remember? don't worry about it❞  she replies, making the boy relieved since there wouldn't be a way to pay her back regardless.