❝ .༄ slots˚

ੈ‧₊˚

;˚- S N A K E - ˚;
- | TheGuardianAngels | -
. . second year.

______

______

₊♠️˚. . . even just transferring to Jasang Academy in one day, SNAKE has been getting quite the popularity and attention...especially within the student council. how? just by their charismatic personality that attracts affection from others around...and the unhealthy pleasure they show towards gambling. taking risks and relying on luck is like a thrill, even when cheaters comes to play. SNAKE has a very strategic mind but mostly uses their gut instinct as their playing card. with that in mind, they decipher and analyze it's opponents very well; making cheating a lot more difficult. but instead of calling out the game, SNAKE feels the excitement from the disadvantage that they have. nothing but luck, isn't that just fun. although, knowing the outcome is a big downfall.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

゚。➷ extra .
_____
₊❏❜. . gender,, any
₊❏❜. . unhealthy obsession for gambling
₊❏❜. . their older sister is banished from
the family because of gambling, how
do they feel about this in general
₊❏❜. . has some sort of family relation
with the president
₊❏❜. . why do they have an obsession with
           gambling?  is it because of family or
           something else?

╰──────────────────

- R E L I E F - ˚;
- | tteokyuqi | -
. . second year.

 second year

______

₊♠️˚. . . RELIEF is literally one of the nicest people you'll ever meet in this school. they aren't the type to be outspoken but they aren't closed in either. sure their academic skills are impressive but sadly it doesn't help them very much in this school...other than gambling. with this in mind, gambling isn't their top quality and is one of the few students who thinks this whole hierarchy is just crazy. although, their academic mindset can be an advantage since they analyze every little detail in a game, making them quite observant. being one of these so called "house pets", the mistreatment doesn't break their good-heart and doesn't hold grudges against anyone. seriously, they're too pure to be in this school it's sad. but maybe they can develop self-confidence with a help of a special someone?