ii. 【 the rumors ༑ o3 ˚

───────── ·  ·  ·  ·  🂡
                     ┆ ┆    chapter o2.
                     ┆ ┆    part o3.
                     ┆ ┆ ︶︶︶︶︶︶︶
                     ┆ ♤.
                     ♧.                         ┃
                                                  𝐭𝐡𝐞
                                              𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐬
                                                   ┃

                         ┃                                                  𝐭𝐡𝐞                                                𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐬                                                   ┃

____ ⨟ 7 MIN. LATER. . .
cafeteria.

༑ ₊˚༄. . .⨾ the crowd has been feeling on the edge within these passed minutes since both players hasn't gotten a single match yet, mainly DOWHA. 'jeez, isn't this memory game a little too difficult?' he asked himself, thinking that the only real way to win is to actually memorize all the cards that's been flipped over.  even so, there's no possible way for anyone to remember all 104 different card locations...unless there's cheating involved, or you're just not normal.

                    FOUR OF CLUBS

                                                  ACE OF SPADES

                     EIGHT OF SPADES

                                             SEVEN OF HEARTS

༑ ₊˚༄. . .⨾ 'yeah nope, f*ck this. i'm done memorizing the cards. my brain needs a break' DOWHA says to himself, starting to get a migraine. however, shortly after his brain started to turn on once again; noticing that EMIKO has turned over a card that he knows damn well that's been flipped before. 'a 2 of diamonds! i swear HUANG flipped that, but...WHERE ON EARTH IS IT?!' DOWHA anxiously thought while peering over the cards,  trying to find as to where that card could possibly be. although,  the first-year beat him to it...

[ 2 / 104 ]
KIYAMA EMIKO : :
2 OF DIAMONDS —
2 OF DIAMONDS —

༑ ₊˚༄. . .⨾ ❝yay, i did it!  welp, guess it's still my turn hehe~❞ EMIKO says cheerfully, making the crowd go in awe by the first pair. and ever since; things been going downhill...for HUANG. the first-year has been matching several cards in a row effortlessly as if she was superhuman.

[ 16 / 104 ]
KIYAMA EMIKO : :
9 OF HEARTS —
9 OF HEARTS —