Chapter 1: Meeting Lavender Green

If you didn't come here from the intro, 

!!!!!!!!GO TO THE INTRO THERE'S A LITTLE EXPLANATION!!!!!!!

My name, it does not matter, why, because this story isn't about me, it's about the angel I fell for. The angel, that will die at the end of this story. The angel that was named, Lavender Green. Her parents died young, so she was raised in a foster home. The entire world felt against her. That's what she told me. She only had one person, and it was me. Her foster home, was never able to get her adopted, and they were always busy with the other children, she never felt love. So her childhood was hard she raised herself, she tried her best to stay happy but it never seemed to be enough. Once she reached her senior year of high school is when she decided to step out of her foster home and get public education, I was there to greet her on her first day. 

"Hi Lavender I am apart of the student government, and I am here to show you around school." I looked at her, her long dirty blonde hair, her pale complexion, and those beautiful green eyes. I was known to never look at any man or woman in a romantic way since none fit my standard, but Lavender Green was the woman I needed. She was shy and turned her attention to me slowly, and I watched her pink lips part as she was about to speak.

"Thank you, I have never been to a public school, I hope we can be friends." I smiled at her. I wished we could have stayed friends forever, as long as my dear Lavender would have stayed in my arms. I tried to protect her from the world but that's just not how it works. I showed her the school, and I learned I had almost every class with her. Our math and English were switched, but it wouldn't stop me from walking her to every class and kissing her fragile lips. I miss her lips. We had started out as friends and everyone got along with her. Our town was small, so no one was mean, except for a small few but we were never around them. She seemed so happy, her smile was so bright, I thought it was enough I thought, I was enough. Soon homecoming was coming up, and I gathered the courage and asked her.

"Hey Lavender." I stopped her at her locker and I towered over her, I leaned against the locker next to hers.

"Hey." She smiled at me and turned towards me.

"I can't believe I'm doing this, but I like you, a lot. Will you go to homecoming with me?" I scratched my head getting nervous and not sure what to do if she said no.

"I like you too, and I would love to." From there, we began dating and then it was prom, and then it was graduation. I had a scholarship for a college in a different state, but I wasn't sure about taking it not without my Lavender. We learned we both got scholarships, but mine was full, hers was just a year. So I promised to take care of her and I meant it, we went on an adventure and I will not leave out a detail. Unlike high school, our adventures after are what mattered. High school was so simple for her, she just wanted to make friends, and be out of her home for once. That was just the simple step of our grand adventure, that will only end in great sorrow.