2

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT♥♥

         Sylene, opened her eyes and lazily went out of her bed. Her silky night dress swayed as she moved out of her bed and reach for her robe.

"Sylene!"

She rolled her eyes as she heard her cousin outside.

"Miss Sy?" Tawag ng maid nyang si Mutya  mula sa pinto.

"Tell him to wait or leave, he just ruined my sleep." Giit nya

"Opo miss Sy"

She went inside her bathroom to do her morning rituals when another knock on the door was heard.

"Miss Sy, important matter raw po. Labas na po kayo" imporma ng maid nya

She looked at her tub na unti-unti pang napupuno ng tubig. Ano bang pakay ng pinsan nyang ito? She really hated sudden visits. Iyung walang pasabi at bigla nalang lilitaw.

She went out of her room and saw Treo. Talking to a guy na nakatalikod mula sakanya kaya hindi nya kita kung sino itong kausap ng pinsan nya.

Naupo sya sa sofa, crossing her legs she looked at the two. As usual Treo's charm is still intact, kahit balita nyay nagfile umano ng divorce ang asawa nitong si Spania. While the other man, looked at her with his cold eyes. With his light brown eyes, if only he would smile he could look like a golden prince. Kung sana lang rin wala ang nakapaligid na facial hair sa gwapo nitong mukha.

"Goodmorning Sylene!"

"Morning" she said and looked at the man beside Treo

"This is Licardo Ostineil, a great friend of mine. Maaasahan at mapagkakatiwalaan. He's great in handling weapons, mastered in martial arts and very smart. He is your new bodyguard" Treo said

"Your friend? If he'll immediately quit won't it hurt your pride, Treo? You sound so sure of him" Sylene said

"Oh you better know him, cous" ngisi nito

"I don't just quit, Miss Sylene" Licardo said coldly while staring at Sylene. If she was already beautiful in the picture, she is more than stunning and beautiful in person! His expectations exceeded when he saw her today.

Such creamy, flawless white skin and long straight legs. Her long wavy hair is in a beautiful mess, mukhang kakabangon lang pero hindi halata. Even her pinkish cheeks and reddish lips all looked natural. She is indeed very beautiful.

"We'll see about that" she said and Treo left them.

Licardo remain standing as she was also staring at him.

"It'll be a tough job for you, bigla-bigla nalang ay masasabak ka sa labanan at barilan." Anya

"Im used to it, Miss Sylene. I've been in the dangerous field for a decade. So I must say, It must be a tough life for you" he said and she smiled making her look more beautiful, her robe slightly revealed a her cleavage which make her more desirable to bed. Napalunok si Licardo sa naisip, fuck him and his fucking thoughts! He was never been like this in front of a women, what the hell does this women have that made him think of such things?

"Life is never important for me, but for others my life is important so they kept protecting me so I could still live until now." She said in a simple tone and stood up. She is already tall with her height but this man is just way taller.

"I'll call you Licar, because I don't like the name Licardo. But anyways, nice meeting you today." She said and extended her hand. His warm big hand shaked her.

When she left, her beautiful scent seemed to remain around him.

.
.
.

"You are her new bodyguard? Great! Her previous bodyguard looked formal and all but is really weird and seemed- well whatever. I just hope you're not like him. Matangkad ka pa naman, matipuno at gwapo. Nasa description ba yan ng qualification ni Sy?" Tanong ni Melisza kay Licar at tumawa pa

"Wala naman." Simpleng sagot ni Licar

"Kidding. Pero really, ganyang-ganyan rin kasi iyung last bodyguard nya and he turned out to be not okay. I just hope you're very professional in work and don't dare to mix personal feelings, iyun kasi nakakasira sa lahat." Melisza said.

Sylene went out from her room and greeted her closest friend.

"What were you talking?"

"Nothing! By the way nakasalubong ko sa ground floor si Treo, and he had the guts to smile and greet me. What a fool diba?" Melisza started talking

As they went out of her unit, nauna sa paglalakad si Melisza. Sylene looked at Licar.

"She says weird things. Kung ano mang sinabi nya sayo just better forget about it."

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT♥♥