18

Sylene looked up on the huge yet old looking house in front of her.

"Baka biglang mag collapse yan, Licar." Giit nya habang nakatingin sa bahay.

"It won't. My own house is still under construction pero malapit na iyung matapos. We'll only be here for the mean time. Isa pa, this is my grandparent's house kung san ako lumaki. It's my favorite place."

"Ah, goodthing you're my favorite place, I might like it eventually then" she said smilling.

It was very unusual of him to smile, yet she could easily make him do it. This women is turning him into his new side he even't did yet discovered.

"Im your favorite place huh?" He asked at hinalikan ito sa pisnge. Her cheeks turned pinkish as he did that. He likes it, hindi lang pala sya ang naapektuhan sa dyosang ito. He could also affect her and every reaction she do is just perfect, sometimes cute, but his favorite is when she gets hot.

"Not bad, sinong nag-aalaga rito?" Tanong nito nang makapasok sila sa bahay. Hindi sya nakasagot, somebody else is in here based on the cold glass of water na nakapatong sa mesa..

"Quiet surprising to see you with a lady, brother." A voice said

At pareho silang napatingin rito. A tall man, not so masculine yet maganda rin naman ang pangangatawan. His dark eyes reminds Sylene his resemblance with Licar's fascinating eyes of mystery. Gwapo rin ito at kumpara kay Licar the man seems to be more approachable because of his soft vibe.

"Brother?" Sylene asked in surprised and looked at the two. The resemblance! Tila hari ng kadiliman na ubod rin naman sa kagwapuhan ang minamahal nya at ang kapatid namn niti ay iyong mga prince charming type.

"Hey, atleast introduce me to the beautiful-"

"Sylene, this is my younger brother Lenard. Lenard, my girlfriend-"

"Fiancee" sabat ni Sylene at nginitian ang lalaki. She was about to extend her hand pero agad iyong hinawakan ni Licar.

"Nice meeting you Sylene, I don't know what my brother did to you but I do hope you could stick with him longer"

"Oh I could stick with him for this lifetime" ngiti nito. Licar seemed to be proud of what he heard from her

"What are you doing here anyway?" Tanong nito sa kapatid

"Well, I got some business in the nearby town kaya dito nalang rin ako tumuloy. How about the two of you? Dito rin muna kayo?" Ngising tanong nito, flashing his perfect set of white teeth

"For the meantime until my house will be done" giit ni Licar

"I see. So Sylene, this town maybe small but there are beautiful places worth to visit-"

"I can tour her around without you and your bickering mouth Lenard."

But Lenard ignored him and remained his look at Sylene

"He's always like that, minsan nakaka-inis pero masasanay ka rin naman"

"Anyway you look a bit familliar? Perhaps we've met before? My heart won't tell but I could feel we've met in the past-" natigil ito nang makitang may binubunot sa likod ng pants nito si Licar, a gun!

"Did you know, there's newly built restaurant in the town. Magaling iyung chef at maganda ang ambiance ng place. You two should visit it while you're here. Actually may ime-meet nga ako ngayon sa restaurant na yun kaya maiwan ko na kayong dalawa, maybe I'll be back late or maybe bukas na!" Ngisi parin nitong sabi at agad na naglakad patungo sa pinto

"Better if you'll be back tommorrow" giit ni Licar rito. Lenard left kaya sila nalang dalawa ang naiwan.

Sylene looked up on him. "Your brother seems funny"

"You like funny guys?" He asked

"Are you funny?"

"No."

He took her in his room. Sylene sitted on his huge bed.

"Why is this so huge? I wonder how many girls has been here"

"You're the only women I took in this house."

"Im honored" ngisi nitong sabi

"You can rest here. I'll cook downstairs"

"I wanna see you cook.. Pero pwedeng mamaya na?" Sylene asked and smiled at him seductively.

"Sylene" he called her name. But she was already unbuttoning her dress. He watched her intently as she took her dress off leaving her with only her sexy undies.

"Sylene" he called. She looked at him and smiled.

"Fine. You go down while I remain here. I won't mind finger fucking myself unless, you'd be a gentleman to lend me a hand" she said suggestively

"Damn you women" mahinang anas ni Licar at agad itong linapitan.