END

Both were smiling after the long kiss. Hinaplos ni Sylene ang pisnge nito. His eyes stared at her with full of admiration and love.

"How about your wedding?" He asked playfully

She smiled and hugged her tighter. "How about our wedding? I can't give birth out of wedlock"

"Oh please tell me you are serious right now, you're pregnant?" A hint of happiness amd excitement is evident in his voice

"Feel ko na talaga, Licar. I can really feel that its real this time" she said and he chuckled softly. Inilubog nito ang mukha sa leeg ng kasintahan.

"Fine then, we'll consult an obgyne for that" he said.

How grateful she is to finally felt the familliar comfort and security in his arms again.. "You and me will be a family." She whispered

"I love how that sounds" he said.

They were like that for a moment, as if contented with each other's presence. U til her eyes caighte something.

Sylene saw Treo walking slowly, tila pasan ang mundo. Wala ang parating sigla at saya sa mga mata nito.

"What happend?" She asked him nang sumandal ito sa mamahaling sports car na nakaparada katabi ng isa pang kotse ni Licar.

"So this must be how she felt when I married Spania?" Treo asked and Sylene smiled sadly. How ironic is it to feel so happy with Licar yet someone is in great pain right now.

"You're disturbing our moment here man" giit ni Licar na agad nakatanggap ng mahinang kurot mula kay Sylene.

"Sana all mahal ng mahal nila." Mahinang sabi ni Treo

"You have your kids" Sylene blurted out. At nang malapitan ito ay binigyan ng maikling yakap. Licar even patted his shoulders as if it's someone's funeral.

"Right! After what I've done to Melisza this is still a beautiful Karma for me is it?" Ngising sabi nito at binuksan ang sports car.

"Send my greetings to the newly wed! Pakasaya kayo!" He said cheerfully yet his eyes were sad. Just like that and he left.

"Don Pelisto." Licar called with respect. Simangot na nakatanaw rito ang Don. Seeing Licar and his daughter together, he wanted to part them yet he realized how Sylene must have been through the years she spend 'serving' them. Labag man sa kalooban nya ay ang pagtanggap nya ng kamay ngayon ni Licar ay simbolo na ipagkakatiwala nya na rin ito sa anak.

"Licardo Ostoniel, first born of the great Lancelot Ostoniel. You better treat my daughter right and more than what she deserve." He said and shake his hand. Upon knowing Licar's affair with her daughter ay ipina imbistigahan nya agad ang pinagmulan ng lahi nito.

And he was indeed impressed. This young man is a low-key millionaire for his father is a former russian mafia boss in his days. An intelligent and skillful man, very suited to guard her goddess of a daughter.

"I can't believe you'd do this to this extent, Sy." Giit ni Melisza habang pinupunasan ang luha dahil sa labis na saya

"Well Hak was so crazy just to have you and I wanted to piss Licar dahil sa 'misunderstanding' namin kaya pumayag nalang rin ako sa pakulo ng loverboy mo" nagtawanan ang dalawa at nag toast. Her bestfriend's wedding day turned great.