19

Sylene was moaning in pleasure while Licar kept on thrusting inside her. She bit her lower lip as she felt the intensity between them, Licar is so hot in bed. Strong and aggressive. He gave her a sweet kiss on the lips matapos nilang labasan pareho. Akmang huhugutin na nito ang sarili ng pigilan ito ni Sylene.

”No. Please sige pa" she said softly and look at him in the eyes. Her eyes are mesmerizing and with a hint of pleading.

"Are you addicted my love? Because trust me I will never say no" He said with a grin on his face.

"Then please siguraduhin mong mabubuntis mo ako" she said

"Are you sure with that? Because I'll gladly do it, though Im pretty sure something has been there since the first time we've made love" he said with a hint of confidence in his tone.

"I didn't felt being pregnant yet, let's just keep doing it until it happen."

"That pretty mouth of yours kept surprising me these days" Licar said as he gently moved himself on her again

"This mouth can suck too" giit nito na ikina-awang ng bibig ni Licar

"The fuck Sylene?"

"Just keep fucking me Licar!"

The two will never get enough of each other. But as much as Sylene still wanted to keep on, her body is already tired. Inabutan na sila ng madaling araw. Licar's strong arms are wrapped on her naked body.

She woke up without him on her side. The sun is already rising outside the window. She reached for his shirt at suot iyun ay lumabas sya ng kwarto.

She saw Lenard's back, tila may tinatawanan sa hawak na phone.

"Hi, have you seen Licar?" She asked. The moment Lenard looked at her ay agad itong napatigil. In front of him is a morning angel, sa paningin nya ay tila nagliliwanag ang paligid at kulang nalang isa mga pakpak sa likod ng magandang babae.

"Lenard are you okay?" Sylene asked

"Sylene" Licar's voice came behind her. Ngusong tiningnan nya ito.

"Hindi mo ako ginising" she said cutely but he ignored it with his usual cold attitude at mabilis na hinawakan ang bewang nya

"You can't be dressed like that" giit nito and glared at his brother who seem to just get back in his senses

"Goodmorning you two!" Ngising bati ni Lenard ngunit hindi na sya pinansin ng dalawa

"Why not? Halos maghubad na nga lang ako sa harap mo nung nasa unit pa tayo, yet you never reacted like this." Sylene said while hiding her smile. Licar's pissed face is just so hot to watch. She's not stupid to not know what he's trying to imply. She's only wearing his shirt and nothing more, and he's pissed because Lenard saw her in such state.

"It's fine if you'd like to get naked anywhere but only IF, ako lang ang kasama mo." Licar said while looking at her nips na bakat sa shirt nya, his bastard of a brother must already have fantasies of Sylene now!

He held the hem of his shirt Sylene was wearing and lifted it up. Napamura na naman sya, she doesn't even bother wearing panty!

"Uy, takam." She joked but only recieved a glare from him

"Sorry, I only thought of you. Nakalimutan ko tuloy na narito nga pala ang kapatid mo." She said

"I was just downstairs preparing for your meal. Maligo kana, I'll prepare for your clothes and bring your breakfast here"

"Don't act like you still serve me"

"Im just treating you as my queen"

She blushed.

"Then the queen wants to take a shower with the sexy beast" she said while still blushing but a smile is already plastered in her face

"Sexy beast? Not king or even a knight?"

"Well you were so hot in bed at halos mawasak mo ang kama ko at kama mo.. You are a very sexy beast" ngisi nya and he chuckled.

Napatili pa ito nang bigla syang buhatid ni Licar at ipinasok sa shower.