Newt's Limp

A/N here's the story of Newts limp (Death Cure Spoilers)

***************

Newt's POV

I couldn't take it anymore.

By this point I was sure the Maze was unsolvable. We had been there 1 Year. Nothing. No clue except the cliff, but that didn't really help.

I couldn't live with this. I was a runner, and pretty good one too, not meaning to brag or anything. One day I had decided what I wanted to do. It was the only way I could think of as a way out of this cruel world.

Suicide.

I went deep into my section. I didn't want them to find the body. Perhaps it would've given them comfort to have never truly known whether I was dead or alive.

But I didn't really work out that way.

I climbed up as high as the vines would let me go. I looked over at the opposite wall. It would be the last thing I saw before I died, besides the floor of course. I took a deep breath, and flung myself off the wall.

Instead of dying, however, I landed on my leg. I herd a snap and I let out a loud cry.

The pain was unbearable, to say the least.

My thoughts the whole time were mainly 'please pass out'. But my body refused. I knew that because of this I wouldn't be able to do things I used to. If only the fall killed me.

If I was alive, I was going to try to keep it that way. But I knew the doors were closing soon. I started trying to crawl, but the pain was too much.

"Please, somebody help me!" I yelled, but was simply greeted with silence. "PLEASE!!" I tried.

It seemed my body was giving in and I could feel myself start to slip away. Just before I blacked out, I got the feeling of somebody carrying me.

When I woke up later, I found out it was Alby that has saved me.

Alby had saved my life.

*************

A/N yeah yeah I know, it's crap. I'm sorry! I'm trying!
Anyway, comment or private message me suggestions for my next chapter!
Love ya my Gladers!
- LivingLovelyLies