2.

Namjoon POV

         I was walking around school I was really bored today the bitch ass life sucks man I am tired of this people they always get on my head oh my fuck this life fuck it and I am tired of my girlfriend KIA man I think I am gonna breakup with her it seems she just needs my money and is my girlfriend because she wanted to get popular. What a Fucker she is.....
        Sometimes I really wonder will I be able to find true love in my life I seem like a cold person who everyone are scared of who bullies if someone tried to mess with but really I want someone to love me and not my money I want to protect them I want to care for but *sigh* dammit it won't happen
       As I was thinking I saw the little Bean enter the campus (yoongi) damn I like to mess with the boy but he does seem innocent and delicate thats what the fun part is *smirk*
        As he was coming our eyes met he seemed scared and I just smirked looking at him the bell rang  and he went to the locker I went to class to the ass Boring class began damn I feel like sleeping and thats what I did I woke up when the bell rang .

Yoongi POV

       The class was over and I was heading towards my locker no one was there as I came late out of the class  today I was surprised no one came and bullied me even namjoon *sigh* hope today's day will be fine enough as I was closing my locker rei,Liam , Jo ( sorry I don't fkng don't know this names are XD) they smirked at me and said "hey pretty boy whattcha doing?" "N-nothing" I sttuddered damn it "oh nice then we were thinking of having some fun " rei said. WHAT THE FUCK DO THEY MEAN BY HAVING FUN ?!!!? Bitch I am scared man ( note : its not a rule that innocent people can't curse :-P ))
        There was no one there only we I was more then scared they then came forward to me and holded me tightly by my forearm Liam then tried to kiss me as he was coming closer to my face I slapped him and gathered all my power and pushed them of me I heard Liam yelling " YOU BITCH COME BACK HERE " I ran as fast as possible they following behind I ran to the toilet and tried to lock the door but  my misfortune they came and pushed the door open they smirked and pushed me on the floor Liam came and slaped me he said " what a bad boy huh? I think you will need a punishment baby boy " I looked at them confusingly " w-w-what to do y-you m-mean?" I asked scared " oh my what happened to the boy who was just being so brave to Slap me huh?Now all scared ? Baby boy I am talking about having some fun" he said I was scared does that mean they are going to rape me ? Oh no fuck as I was about to say something Liam grabbed my thigh I yelped "AH leave me " " not yet baby boy the fun did not begin yet " he said rei and Jo tried rip my clothes which they did I was scared I yelled for help but no one to came I was sobbing till now Liam came and kissed me which was disgusting I tried to move but the held me tight I felt disgusting he move towards my neck and left marks I was crying my heart out pls someone save me that was all I thinking he removed my pants and gripped my thighs which left hand marks on my thighs and I shouted no no but they din't listen and continue doing it. Why I had to suffer from this shoot when I dint do anything to anyone. As he was about to remove my boxers . The door of the washroom opened .

Namjoon POV

     Damn that boring class I am still sleepy I felt like smoking so I was heading towards the washroom to smoke ya know right I can't smoke here and there otherwise the bitches would complained and my mom dad would come to know I have a image in my parents eyes and they trust me thats why I am never short of money thats what I do. And I was heading there until I heard yelling and as I listened closely the yelling was coming from the washroom curious about what was happening I went inside and what I saw shocked me there were these three idiots Liam, Jo, rei and under them was little bean who was crying his heart out And calling for help I shouted at them " Oi stupids what you think you doing ?!" They looked at me scared I went to them and kicked them and punched them on face they ran away . 
        I looked behind and there was yoongi sobbing his legs close to his chest he was holding his torn shirt in his hand and crying seeing that he was almost naked and his clothes were torn I removed my hood and Gave it to him to cover up which he took he was still sitting down he  wore the hoody which I gave home which looked somewhat adorable on him wait what ?! Did I say ADORABLE ?? Maybe yah to be honest I find this boy adorable from start but yah don't ask why I bully him thats just ...*sigh * leave .....
        As I bend down at his height I looked at him and said " Oi little bean you OK ?!"  he cried more and moved back " don't worry I am not going to do anything to you...R u OK ?!" I asked he just nodded and was still crying soon enough to calm him I hugged him I could feel that he was scared at first but soon relaxed I did this first time to a person and with him in my arms it feels so good " don't worry its OK its OK ! " I said he looked at me and whispered a small " thank you " I just hugged him and after sometime I helped him get up and he dressed and I decided to leave him at his house.

Yoongi POV

      Namjoon saved. me ? He also hugged me I think he isnt that bad I don't know but i am grateful that he came on time I tried to go home by myself walking but he insisted he will drop me I refused but then he glared at me why is he being so nice suddenly I asked him "hyung !" He looked at me and hummed " w-why y-you being so n-nice !?" I asked he looked at me with his cold expression and said " I am not being nice little bean I am just helping you because you were just about to get rape " I hide my smile I know he is nice and when we went towards the parking lot namjoon went towards a motorcycle and he gave me a helmet I looked at him confusingly " wear it " he said I shook my head and said " are we going on this ! No I am scared " I am afraid of bikes he then said me to sit and hold on him as I sat he took my both hand and made me wrap my hand around his torso I blushed he then started the bike and spead it, me being the afraid one I wrapped my hand more tightly around him as if my life depended on him soon I reached home and he left .
        Today whatever happened but still I had a smile on for first time on my face I went to my room and I still wore the hoody which he gave me. And fell asleep.

Hope you like it *-*