Being found,but still scarred-part 8-part 2

Chapter 8-part 2

Hello the truth goodbye old life.

Marney pov:

Nothing, that's all I feel, all I hear. Blank. Like nothing works. Am I dying? I didn't know. I couldn't remember anything. Am I dead? I was feeling something or sensing something. It was light. Was one of those things where people say before you die you see a light white tunnel. Was I going to die? The light was getting brighter. Even though my eyelids were closed. Surely this wasn't the tunnel this was electric light. Light bulb light. I could feel it on me. Light meant I wasn't dead, didn't it? Tingling I could feel tingling. That was good wasn't it? I couldn't feel anything before.

The tingles kept coming, at least I could feel something. I managed to open my eyes, but the light was too bright for my. So I closed them. I had seen outlines but nothing else. I didn't where I was?, who was here? And why I was in this place? I opened my eyes looking round, I couldn't move. I tried to speak but my mouth would not open and no sound was coming out. At least I was alive, right?

Blake's pov:

I was sleeping, I had willow sleeping on my lap snuggled up to me. And I had one hand on Marney's hand. I could feel willow breathing against my chest. And I was dreaming of a field full of flowers. I was young maybe two or three. I was running through the field with the biggest smile on my face. "Blake come back here," I heard my farther laugh. I looked over my shoulder seeing him and my mother, "I don't wanna!" I shrieked laughing. My dad stood up, smiling, "Then I will just have to catch you, won't I?" He began running after me, I was shrieking and trying to run away. "Got you," he said as he scooped me up into his arms and began to tickle me. I laughed and shrieked. He walked back to the blanket and place me next to mum on it. She was smiling, her real smile the one she had before...

"Don't wake your sister's up they just fell asleep again," she told me smiling. I looked down at the two babies on the blanket. I smiled looking up.

That wasn't a dream. That had happened before, Marney was taken. I was still sleeping, but thinking at the same time. We were happy then, really happy. Not the fake happy we had been after everything. Could we be that happy again? Know that Marney was back. Would she want to be with us? Would she believe us? Would she fit in? I didn't I just hoped the answer was yes. I would no be always looking, I would feel life. Would she and Arabella get along? Hopefully yes. I shifted in the seat a little. Making Willow shift slightly. She groaned in her sleep. I could hear her. My hand was still on Marney's.

Flicker. Wait that wasn't my finger that moved. It was Marney's. Flicker. And again, it was her, she was moving. I woke up looking at her. Nothing. But her fingers were moving. "Marney, wake up. Please you have to wake up," I whispered quietly. Her fingers moved again. "Just wake up," I repeated. Her eyelids flickered this time. "Wake up," I whispered again. Her eyes opened.

Marney pov:

"Wake up," a voice whispered. I opened my eyes, the light blinding me. I looked around the room, not moving anything but my eye's. "Your awake," the voice whispered. I looked where the voice was coming from. It was Blake, Prince Blake. And there was a little girl on his lap. "Hello Marney, how do you feel?" he asked me. What was he doing here? Wait where was I? Why am I here?

"Why are you here?" my voice croaked, my throat was dry. "I'm here because I care. Marney how do you feel?" he questioned. "W...why would you care? I feel thirsty, sore and tired very tired," I asked him and then told him. "I care about you because your special to me, but I am not permitted to tell you why, I am sorry," he replied calmly. "Tell me," I croaked. " Just wait, you have to wait," he told me, " Do you know where you are?"