4~Mine

"So (Y/n). You've been hanging out with Hanako a lot, and you guys have also been getting really uh, touchy I think. You guys together or something?"

Me and Nene were heading toward Hanako's bathroom after class, as usual, but her question..I didn't even know the answer.

Hanako knows that I like him but even still, nothing too weird has happened between us two in terms of our relationship. We do just about everything we used to do only it feels...different. Either way, I'm sure Hanako will know when I ask him about it.

•••

"Huh? Relationship status? What do you mean?"

Never mind I guess.

Nene chimes in almost immediately. "She means are you dating? Just friends? In some sort of forbidden love affair!?"

She must have been watching some sort of romantic tragedy. She's really quite the romance nerd.

"Oh?~" He asked floating, so that he'd be hugging me from behind. "She's just mine"

I felt my face heating up, so I was lucky he couldn't see it.

Nene almost fell backwards. "What do you mean yours? Y-Your what?"

I could practically hear the smile in his voice. "Just mine. That's all"

He then let go and stood beside me, setting his hand on my shoulder. "Right (N/n)?"

I felt inclined to, so I just nodded in agreement. He laughed a little then turned to face Nene . "What are you asking so many questions about us for? Is it because you have no love life Yashiro?"

She pretended to look offended, then that look turned genuine as she began to realize that he wasn't wrong.

"Hmph. Whatever, it's not you know the first thing about romance anyway" She went into a stall and slammed its door.

Was she really planning to just sit in there the whole time because she was upset?

"So. What should we do today Hanako?" I asked, assuming that if we just give Yashiro some time, she'll come back to us eventually.

"I really want to tell boy something!" He said, kind excited.

I tilted my head to the side. "Boy? You mean Kou?"

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah, you know what I meant"

"Oh, well yeah. I'm sure he'll be here in a-" he cut me off. "Nuh-uh! I have to tell him as soon as I possibly can! It's important!"

Right after he said that, he grabbed my hand and dragged me out. I was just behind him, flailing around like a rag doll.

•••

"(N/n) is mine"

I almost choked. 'That was it? That was the 'something special' that he had to tell Kou'

"..I see" Kou said, looking fairly embarrassed, probably because were in the middle of a hallway and he looks like he's talking to himself, because nobody else can see Hanako.

I just stood, waiting for Hanako to walk back toward me. "Okay. I'm done"

"Are you kidding me?!" I whisper-yelled, trying to keep my voice down so that people didn't think I was crazy.

"Yeah. I'm very proud of you y'know? Wait, are you embarrassed of me or something?" He asked, floating around a whole bunch, very dramatically.

He's lucky he can pull crap like that just because he's invisible to the students.

"Stop it. Y-You know I'm not" I replied, walking back toward the bathroom.

"Wait! Don't leave (N/n)!" He yelled, floating toward me while my back was turned away from him.

•••

He kept following me until I just stopped in front of the girls bathroom door. I turned around and as soon as I did he ran into me.

He was just on top of me and I felt my face go really hot. After a little, he laughed. We stayed like that for a while until Yashiro came out of the bathroom.

"Oh look at you two. Being all romantic" she huffed. I broke apart from the hug and stood up.

I dusted myself off and went over to hug her. "Sorry we left you. That was kinda mean"

She was tensed up but then relaxed. "It's okay. You guys can go back to doing whatever. I was just about to leave"

I let go of her and watched her walk away.

I turned back around and saw Hanako. He was smiling but kind of looked like he was thinking. "What's wrong?" I asked, walking up closer to him.

He then broke out of his weird strange and hugged me. "You like me right?"

I just hummed, because it was pretty obvious, not to mention he already knew because of hakujoudai.

"Of course I do~ I also like being yours, and I'll continue being yours for as long as I can" I smiled, with my head resting on his shoulder.

~~~
So hey everyone. This is the end. I have other, longer stories on my account, this was just a short and sweet story I made, kind of like an in-between type of thing to do. I also have Tbhk oneshots. Anyway bye and thanks for reading! xoxoxo
-Author~Chan