🖤Sidlia's Wedding #1🤍

Kartik's POV :-

Yesterday seemed like a flash in the memory lane, which I would love to just erase off. But having her beside me, is the best thing I would wish for while I walk through this lane...

But looks like she doesn't want me to be in my land!🙄

Sarah : Kartik!!... Kartik get up, will you!!
She shook me twice, and her voice brought me back to this world of reality; where it's Not just US❕️

Kartik : Oh come'on Sarah, don't try to bring me back from my land! I just want to be there, just with you!

I said hugging more onto her.

Sarah : Jeez.. Kartik, now don't strat the day, with your filmy cheesy dialogues huh...
I snapped open my eyes, to see her rolling her eyes as if she is bored!

Kartik : Why!?  Can't I say these lines to my wife !

Sarah : Of course, of course Sir! My luck.....

Kartik: You know what, you should have definitely got someone soo Unromantic!! But see, you got Me and you are testing your luck girl!!

I said irritated as she mockingly laughed at me. Spoilsport!! I closed my eyes again, still keeping my grip firm on her.

Sarah : Okay, now leave it Kartik...at least I don't have time for all these..

She said trying to loosen my grip, but in vain, poor Sarah!

Kartik : Oh..so looks like madam is so busy today!?
I mumbled in my sleepy tone. Yeah, I am still sleepy!

Sarah : Yeah!! Because today is my brother's Wedding  and I would surely like to go. So you may leave me Sir.

I frowned in my sleep hearing it. Of which brother she is talking about. And it's his wedding !.... Oh shit! I snapped open my eyes, realising it's the Wedding day of Sid. Shit! How did I forget! Idiot!!

And in the nick of time, Sarah smoothly escaped from my grip and went to get ready.

Sarah : You better be ready, by the time I come Mister.
She said in her stern tone as I got up from the bed!

Kartik : Okay, Mrs!!
I replied back and smirked as I knew she would be definitely smiling at that! Well..no time for all these things. Gotta get ready fast, as it's a Wedding on board....

Time skip..

It took me merely half an hour to get ready. Yeah, afterall its my best friend's Wedding today!! But the one who asked me to get ready fast, is still not here!

I chose to wear a Tuxedo, and it was selected by Sarah maybe contrasting with hers. And I haven't seen her outfit till now. Hmm..looks like Madam purposefully didn't show me. Anyway, I am damn sure it will only add to her beauty!😉

Well, I got to know it when I heard a knock on the door. I smiled to myself and opened the door.

But I regret the moment though!! Honestly yaar I shouldn't have opened....  just to loose my Heart! Just to forget breathing !! Just to give Her a chance to kill Me!! She stood there like an Angel just landed from Heaven, but for onlY me!☺️

  just to loose my Heart! Just to forget breathing !! Just to give Her a chance to kill Me!! She stood there like an Angel just landed from Heaven, but for onlY me!☺️