My Take, My Views, My Belief!!

Hi guys... So who all are reading this may know the things that is said to  have happened within these few days. My last chapter was updated on Sara's birthday, early morning... and I was waiting to upload the next chapter after few hours, maybe waiting for a beautiful moment, which didn't come to our view.. And thus, that one remained in the drafts.

I won't say that I wasn't shocked to know this. I cried a lot, had sleepless nights for the past few days. But as time passed, it dawned on me that...What is happening to me!? Why am I behaving like this? Why am I loosing my faith, my belief on them..just because of something that happened within past hours and forget all other things that happened within these days, months, years!?? And that's my mistake which I regret now. Just because of a thing, I can't loose my idols, my belief on them or my faith on their bond, which is indeed my greatest belief!!

I had thought about not writing anymore, because they gave me a reason to again satrt writing. But now..I can't do that! I can't leave this, in mid-way. This story is not to be an incomplete one. Like my name suggests..Adhurikahani.
But do you know..I took this name not because it's to be an incomplete one. But it can also mean, that the story is not yet finished, and...there is still much more to it... much more to complete and much more to fill in..to make it a complete story. And thus, I will write this story, as per I planned much before I started writing it and complete it, like how it is meant to be.

They also taught us, that not everything is always perfect or won't have flaws...ups and downs..This made me feel really terrible, but it also strengthened my belief on them, which is not going to be broken!
And please guys, I know, we all love them as our Sartik. But they are also Sara and Kartik, who have their own bright future waiting for them..So, we should be their support. Let them have their time, space and peace. We will support them for whom they are. And we will try to not blame them for this or for anything. Please don't spread hate or allow anyone whom you know, because that's one of the most hurting thing in the world. Without knowing anything, hating someone is not the wise and not the right thing.

And I hope, by reading my chapters, you feel good and if anyone feels bad, I am really so sorry. Please forgive me. I never mean to hurt anyone or their emotions. So, let's continue from where we left...

Please tell and share your views, and then I'll upload the next chapter..Don't feel bad in sharing your true views😊

And if you ask me...then count on me...Even if in the middle of my sleep you tell SARTIK..I'll respond..
                FOREVER!!..💞💞

Till next.. take care, be safe and be happy with your family ❤️❤️

 take care, be safe and be happy with your family ❤️❤️