All's well that ends well!!😉👀

Author's POV :-

All of them were standing at the place with mixed reactions. Until someone dared to break the silence.

Sana : It...It was all a ...lie..?

She asked as if out of trance. Her voice held a mixture of broken and tired as if fed up of all of this she caused in her life herself. As if she was so done with it!!

Sana : You!! Because of you, I lost!! I lost everything that meant everything to me! I lost everything....

She said grabbing Tanya by shoulders and shaking her vigorously tears brimming up. Tanya pushed her off as she looked at her with bloodshot eyes.

Tanya : You are talking about loosing?? YOU!? Do you even know what loosing something or someone ever means? Loosing that admiration and 'love' for you which is well clear in one's eyes ever mean??? I am the one at Loss!! I am the one who lost my plans, my hardwork went in vain and...I am the one who lost the love of my life!! My Kartik!!

She said her feelings now uncontrollable, from the moment she noticed hatred filled for her in his eyes, she was totally defeated.

Kartik : Enough of it Tanya!! I am NOT yours!! I have Never been and can Never be!!

Tanya : But...but I did everything For you Kartik!!!

Kartik : Kisi keliye karna aur Kisi ko ya uske pyaar ko haasil karne keliye karne mei bohot farak hai Tanya! And you will never be able to understand that!!

Sarah : And I have said it earlier too Tanya. And I will repeat it again. That by power you can never gain the love and attention you intend. It will never be real!!  I asked you to accept his friendship but you refused to, and tried to gain love. And during that you already lost , but not the love you wanted. But the friendship you had, the trust he, each and everyone of us had on you. That's where and what you lost!

She said looking at Tanya pathetically.

Sarah : And love can never be claimed through any means. It's expressed, by our deeds, the way we care for each other. The way we worry about the other, and feel the pain while the other is the one who got hurt. And not by hurting others , just to gain that One person!!

She completed by looking at her sister for once. The pain masked under the anger her eyes depicted pierced through Sana just by that glance. Sarah diverted her gaze from her as she felt a strong arm around her, and looked beside her only to look into his eyes. Yes, each and every word she spoke just now, it was true for them. And that's their strength.

Veer : So, I guess it's enough for our emotional part. Now time for some action right?

He asked clapping his hands as they looked at him hoping him to continue what he was saying.

Veer : Of course a try to 'kidnap' our beloved Sarah Raizada have taken place this morning guys. And fortunately we could save her and also find the culprit and how can just leave it like that by the way?

He asked narrowing his eyes and looking at Tanya with a smirk,as she looked at all of them shocked.

Tanya : No!! No...you can't do that...not w-when your sister is also included!! You won't do that!!

She said defending and looking at them panicking.

Kartik : Who said that to you?? And by the way, why would Sana go along with you?

He asked acting so clueless.

Tanya : What do you mean by that? Of course she was with me! She did fraud! Faked her accident and about a memory loss fooling you all!!