#1

(Jennie and jisoo, they both are  best friends from their childhood. Jennie was a very playful girl then. But now she is not the same girl. She is always scared. Two years ago something terrible happened to her life and she almost forgot everything. She don’t even remembered what happened to her. Since then, she started having nightmares. So jisoo decided to stay with her. She decided to help jennie and make her happy.)

Jennie's POV

Jisoo unnie...
Unnie where are you? I screamed but didn’t get any reply. I know jisoo unnie likes trees and plants. Maybe she is in the garden right now, I thought in my mind and went to the garden. When I reached to the garden, I saw she was smiling looking at a small plant.

I was right. You're here. I smiled.

She then looked back and said, hey jendeukie, I was waiting for you to wake up. Come here and see, this plant is so cute.

Then I went near to her and saw the plant. It's not that cute but if I say this in front of her then she will scold me. So I just smiled.

Isn’t it Super Cute!!? She asked with a cute smile on her face.

It’s cute but not more than you. I smirked. Whatever, unnie let's go for a walk.

Walk? At this time? She asked with confusion.

It’s only 10 a.m. in the morning. Let's go for it. I insisted.

Where do you want to go for a walk? She asked.

In the park. I pouted.

Okay okay. Give me a minute. I have to get ready. She said and went inside the house.

(At the Park..........)

Jendeukie?

Yes?

You're looking so lost. What happened? She asked.

Nothing unnie. I awkwardly smiled.

Hey...tell me. Something is wrong, I guess. Otherwise you would not insist for a walk at this time. She said.

I again had that same nightmare last night. I said with a fear on my face.

What? Then why didn’t you wake me up?  She almost screamed.

I didn’t want to bother you. I said with a low voice.

You're stupid. You should've wake me up. I stay with you just because I want to see you happy. I don’t want to see you deal with your nightmares alone. Did you get it? She said with a soft voice.

I nodded.

Hi jen, hi jisoo.... Suddenly someone called our name from the behind. I looked back and was frightened to see a familiar face.

...............
.
.
.
.
I'M BACK WITH A NEW STORY. I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT TOO. THANK YOU FOR READING. 💗