#17

Wendy's POV

"How are you now?" I heard a voice. I knew who's voice it was. So, I looked back.

I smiled looking at nancy. "Why you're here at this time?" I asked.

"I love to come in this jungle at this time. I wonder how you live here." She said looking around the jungle.

"It's 2 a.m. You’re a human. It's dangerous for you to come here at this time." I said and she laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked.

"Why do you care for me?" She asked looking into my eyes.

"Because you gave me another life to live." I said.

"I gave you another life just because I wanted you to hurt LISA. But she died before you could kill her." She replied angrily.

"Why do you hate her so much?" I mumbled.

"I never told you about it, right?" She asked. I didn’t say anything.

"Wanna hear?" She asked in a low voice.

I nodded.

"I don't hate lisa. She is a sweet girl. I hate chaeyoung. Chaeyoung is lisa's bestfriend. Me and chaeyoung was in the same class. She was the topper of our school. Her brain was so sharp. She was able to catch every difficult topics. She became the best psychologist in Korea. And god has given her a special power. She can make any kind of medicine. I was the second girl of our school. But nobody knows me. I also worked hard but nobody saw that. So, I wanted to let chaeyoung down. But I couldn’t find any way to let her down. I was pretty close to chaeyoung. So, I knew very well that lisa is chaeyoung's weakness. Finally a plan came to my mind. I made a plan to hurt lisa. I wanted to kidnap lisa so I could blackmail chaeyoung. But I forgot everything when I first saw you in your restaurant. I didn’t tell you about it but I fell in love with you. I wanted to confess my feelings towards you but before that Lisa killed you." She said holding her tears back.

I was shocked. I never knew that she loved me that much. "You still love me?" I asked looking into her eyes. She smiled and nodded.

"You know what Nancy, I loved jennie so much. I fell for her when I first saw her in my restaurant. But she was madly in love with lisa. I confessed my feelings towards her but she rejected me. But what's not mine cannot be anyone’s. That’s when I promised myself to kill jennie. But before that lisa killed me." I said in anger.

"You want to take revenge, right?" She asked. I nodded.

"Lisa is the vampire who saves jennie and jisoo everytime." Nancy said and my face lightened.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah." She nodded.

"Get ready, lisa. You'll die soon, for the second time, but in my hands." I screamed in the air.

Third person's POV

After 1 hour....

"Jennie, wake up. You’re now again in two years back. Are you hear me? If you hear me then nod your head." Rosé said in a soft voice.

Jennie nodded.

"Where are you now?" Rosé asked.

"In city road with lisa." Jennie mumbled. She was again dreaming about what happened to her two years back.

"Tell me, what you both are talking about." Rosé said.

Jennie began to tell every little thing in detail.

["Lis, I didn’t know you’re a talkative person." I smirked looking at her.

"I'm not a talkative person. I talk more with the person I like the most." She normally said but I blushed.

"You like me?" I asked in curiosity.

"Maybe." She replied and I got upset because I wanted a yes from her.

"Jennie, I really like you." Suddenly she spoke.

I looked at her. Her face was still covered with a black mask and a white cap. So, I didn’t get the opportunity to see her face expression.

"I like you since the day I saw you for the first time." She mumbled looking at me.

I didn’t say anything but I was happy from inside.]

Jennie was telling her story and lisa was listening to it all. Lisa remembered the day when she was walking with jennie in the city road. She told jennie that she likes her. Jennie smiled at her. Lisa smiled thinking of the day.

Lisa was so happy that day. She told me everything about you. She really loved you, jennie. Still she loves you. I just want to know who killed her. If you did it then I swear nobody has the guts to save you from me. And lisa will never go against me to save you. Rosé thought in her mind.

I still remember when you told me that lisa likes you. You were so happy that day and I was heartbroken but I was really happy for you. Jisoo thought to herself as she looked at jennie who was dreaming of her past life.

"What's going on?!!" Bambam mumbled to himself.

"Tell me what is happening now." Rosé asked looking at jennie.

"The view has changed. Now I'm in my apartment with jisoo unnie. I'm telling her about lisa." Jennie replied.

"What is it?" Rosé again asked.

"Why are you asking her about our personal conversation?" Jisoo almost shouted looking at Rosé.

"Shhh..don't try to shout. I need to know everything. If you want to see your bestfriend happy then let me do my work." Rosé said looking at jisoo.

Jisoo didn’t say a word. She looked down. She really wants to see jennie happy.

"Jennie, tell me what are you telling jisoo about lisa?"

"About what happened earlier." Jennie said. "Now my phone is ringing."

"Who is it?" Rosé asked.

"Unknown number."

"You picked up the call?"

Jennie nodded.

"Who the person was?"

"Wendy. The owner of the restaurant where me and lisa went earlier."

"How did she get your number?"

"When we were about to leave the restaurant, she asked me to give her my number. She wanted to be friends with me. So, I gave her my number before leaving the restaurant."

"Why didn’t you tell me about it before?"

"You didn’t ask me."

Rosé sighed.

"Why did she call you?" Rosé asked.

"She wants to meet me. She ask me to meet her at her restaurant tomorrow." Jennie said.

"You said yes or no?" Rosé asked.

"I said yes." Jennie mumbled.

"I'm tired. I need some rest. My head is hurting." Jennie again mumbled.

"Sleep." Rosé said calmly and went to her desk. She sat on her chair and started writing the important lines in her diary that jennie said earlier. 

Meanwhile.......

"Look, It's a special chemical. It will make you more powerful. I stole it from chaeyoung's lab." Nancy said looking at wendy.

Wendy smiled.

Then Nancy injected the chemical into wendy's body.

"Wait for me lisa. I'm coming to kill you soon." Wendy mumbled to herself.

.............

1k reads!!!!!! Thank you guys. 😭💛