Chapter 7

You woke up and got out of bed and washed your face. All that hard work you done and your mother ruined it. You haven't got a dress yet. You will think about making one later on. Closer to the day and go when those three have left.

For tho you have to get up and sort out to the customers.

Bakugou's POV

"Everyone that is of suitable age have been invited to the party. Hopefully you will find a bride there." Deku told me.

"Whatever." Answered.

"That girl.... I saw her yesterday. The one that delivered the cakes and all them. She's going to be there too." He said to me.

"So what?"

"So maybe you might actually be nice and get to know so you can have a bride and we don't have to work so hard to keep you under control." Icyhot spoke.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" I asked him.

"Nothing...."

I sighed and looked out the window again. She seemed different from the others. I doubt she will want to marry me, but I will give it a try. No harm in trying. I guess....

"You know Kacchan.... You might be lucky and she might be the one for you. She seemed nice yesterday when I talked-"

"You talked to her yesterday?"

I turned. Deku was nodding his head at what I asked him and I turned to look out the window. I know.... If she's there then I will talk to her but if she isn't there then I will talk to someone else and look for a bride that will do so then my parents will shut up!

"Whatever. That's great. We'll see. When is the dance?" I asked them.

"Won't be long. The king and queen have already asked us to start working on the decorations and all of that." Icyhot explained.

I nodded and they left. The dance won't be long and frankly I don't want it to arrive. I have to pick a bride or my parents will pick one for me. Which sucks.

I sighed and walked down the halls thinking about what I type of bride I want.

Nobody's POV

You was cleaning the floors and the walls and dusting, the paintings and photos and wherever else needs dusting. Your mother told you to dust them and clean every inch of the hotel so you decided to get to it.

"Psst Y/N! Come here." Sofia whispers to you.

You raised an eyebrow and walked over while making sure no one was watching you. You stood Infront of her and looked her. She held out a tray of cookies. "Have some." She whispered again. You smiled at her and took some of them.

You went back to work and was still eating the cookies. You was happy. All of a sudden the door opened and you saw Tsu and Denki standing there. "Ofnaksjshwi!" You said while munching.

"Y/N.... Don't talk while your eating." Denki said while laughing a bit.

You swallowed what you had and started to speak again. "Right sorry. I said oh what brings you two here?" You asked them with a smile on your face.

"We wanted to know if you needed any help around here. The school is closed as know because of the Prince's dance. So we have nothing to do." Tsu answered your question.

You nodded your head at them and then started to think about what they could help you with. "Denki you can help in the kitchen Tsu you can help me by sorting to the customers when they walk in and when they call." You said smiling.

Denki went straight to the kitchen and started to work in the kitchen. Tsu looked at the lights and as soon as one got bright she went to help.

You was so Thankful for there help. As all of you continued to work you was having fun while doing it this time. Too bad this is like a once a year thing.

*****************************************
And I'm going to stop it there.

So again I don't know how many chapters is going to be in this book but this might be like 10-14 chapters long.

Thanks again for reading

Bye for now

To be continued!