Chapter 5

I get woken up bright and early by Giyuu for the Final Selection, "I'm so tired.." I say yawning. "The Final Selection is today and you're tired? Pfff, get up." He says, I finally pull myself out and I walk to the bathroom. I stare at the mirror for a minute, then I start to brush my teeth and shower. After the shower, I put on my (F/C) haori. I then take a (F/C) backpack and I put water and food inside. While I'm packing up, Urorodaki hands me a fox mask. "It's a warding mask, I put a spell on it to protect you from harm." I take the mask. "Thank you." I say. Then I grab a normal Nichirin sword and head outside to see Urorodaki and Giyuu, "Good luck (Y/N)." Urorodaki says, "And come back alive." Giyuu finishes. "I will, and thank you both for everything!" I hug them both, and they hug back. I smile and walk off waving goodbye..

    I make it to place the Final Selection is held, a bunch of other children are here. I guess they also want to become demon slayers. After a while, all the kids arrive two girls walk out, one with white hair and the other with black. "Hello and welcome to the Final Selection, survive for seven days to become an official demon slayer." The black haired one says, "Good luck, and it starts now." The white haired one says. All the kids start to split up or start to run away, I just walk around exploring the place. They smell so good!! I smell the flowers, "Mmm. They smell good." I continue exploring deeper into the forest.

Then I encounter my first demon, "HAH, A LITTLE GIRL?! THIS IS EASY." The demon says, "Yo." I say waving. Then the demon charges toward me, "Total Concentration... Second Form: Pearl Flowers Moongazing." I swing my sword in several slashes, cutting the demons legs and arms off. It falls to the ground, the demon heals himself. He seems to grow stronger and stronger, I get knocked down a lot of time. But it never stopped me, I always get back up. That's what my mom and dad said, to never give up and keep trying. "Total Concentration.. Second Form: Pearl Flowers Moongazing, I perform several slashes sending a barrage of chaotic blades. I was able to cut of the arms and legs once again, "HAHA YOUR DUMB, I CAN JUST HEAL MYSELF." The demon says. "That is true, but isn't the sun gonna come up soon?" I say with a smirk. The demon gasps, "W-what?!" I exclaim. Then the sun comes up, and it kills the demon. "Thank you, sun." I say looking up at the sky,

(𝗔/𝗡): Hello! It's your cringey author here, I hope you're enjoying the story. If there's anything you want me to change, please comment and I will try my best to do it!
-Your Cringey Author ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎