Ignoring you prank

Yasmeen POV: (in camera) 

"Heyyyy bitchesss!!! Whaaat is uuup tooo da B...Yas," I said taking a long ass pause, "SQUADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!"

"Lemme stop.. Hey y'all!" I said sticking my tongue out, "It's night time right now and I already pranked Billie this morning that I was cheating on her.. I felt like getting her again imma do this quick little prank and pretend i'm ignoring her."

"The Bell Twins, Dani, Denzel and his girlfriend and my bestfriend Honey are here also so it'll be fun to see their reaction also," I said smiling, "I already had a camera set up in the living room, we were all in there just chilling and watching movies and stuff." 

"So therefore we can go ahead and get into DIS FWAKIN PRANK BISH!!" I said pushing my hand into the camera. 

~~~

I walk into the living room with a new pair of shoes Billie got me, "Hey should I wear these with an outfit I picked out?" 

"Them hoes is fye bitch," Honey said smiling. 

"Okay so I should?" I asked again. 

"I think you should," Billie perked up, "Where are you going tho?" 

"I think I might actually wear some different ones tho y'all don't think so?" I asked again purposely ignoring Billie. 

"Well what's the outfit choice?" Danielle asked. 

I turned to her, "It's a black and red jumpsuit, it makes my ass pop."

She laughed, and I laughed with her. Me and Dani used to do twerk videos all the damn time. 

Billie sat back looking confused that I ignored her, "Hey babe are you talking about that jumpsuit you got when we went to the mall the other day?" she asked. 

"Hey Twins what y'all doing? Y'all supposed to be giving me some damn feedback!" I said ignoring her again holding up the pair of shoes. 

They both laughed obviously realizing that I'm ignoring Billie and looking at her confused face when I did.

"Uh.. I don't know I mean is the jumpsuit a brand?" Elijah pitched in. 

"No," I said moving in front of Billie to get some kind of reaction from her, "The shoes might actually go good with it then."

She grabbed my waist pulling me down on her lap, "Y'all I gotta use the bathroom real quick ill be right back." I said getting up going to the bathroom. 

"Y'all did I do something wrong?" Billie asked. 

"I don't know Bil but she ignoring you hella hard." Denzel said. 

"Yas woulda told me what was up if something was really wrong tho," Honey added, "Maybe she just didn't see you."

(rewinded 'maybe she just didn't see you' 3 times last time slowly) 

Everyone looked at Honey like she was the dumbest bitch in the world. 

"Girl... you KNOW Yasmeen knew Billie's ass was right there!" Danielle exclaimed laughing loud as hell. 

"I don't know bro like we were cool all day, she might have started a nighttime period." Billie said getting back on her phone. 

I came back out of the bathroom looking at everyone, but Billie looks hella irritated. Bingoooooo bitch!

"Y'all i'm hungry let's get pepperoni pizza," I said smiling and sitting next to Dani. 

"Babe you gotta get a vegan pizza as well so that I can eat," Billie informed me. I got on my phone, "Maybe I should add sausage y'all think so?" I added ignoring Billie again. 

"Girl what's wrong?" Honey asked me softly.

"Babe..." Billie said. 

I just started scrolling on my Instagram feed liking photos and stuff. 

"Oh so you can ignore me, but like my damn post? Oh fucking kay.." Billie said looking down at her phone annoyed. 

I started to hum 'take one to the head' by sabrina claudio out loud ignoring her comment. 

"BABE!!!!" she yelled at me getting up. She walked in front of me yelling, "BABEEEEEEEEEE I KNOW YOU HEAR MEEEEEE!!!!" 

She walked away going into our kitchen grabbing two pans and walking back to the living room. 

"Billie what the hell you doing?" Elijah asked.

She started doing the old school running man in front of me banging the pans together in front of me, "I CAN'T SLEEP CUZ OF YALL, YALL NOT GON GET NO SLEEP CUZ OF MEEEEE" she yelled.

Everyone started laughing at Billie being a complete dumbass, but little did they know Billie was dead ass. It took my whole life story not to laugh at this girl. 

Billie eventually stopped and threw the pans on the ground, "Fuck it then bro, i'm not here den she not here," she said obviously mad before storming off to the back room. 

Once she shut her room door I started laughing looking at the camera.

"Why are you laughing bish you hurt Bil's feelings," Dani said. 

"Yeah girl dat wasn't cool, why were you ignoring her?" Honey said. 

"It was a prank y'all," I said laughing. 

"Brooooo you foul as fuck for thatttt!!" Isaac finally spoke the fuck up.

"Lemme go tell her it's a prank chile," I said running up and grabbing the camera.

"How did yo short ass get up there?" Denzel asked laughing. 

I ignored him while laughing and going to the back with the camera in my hand. 

"Babe?" I said opening the door seeing her laying on the bed on her phone. I walked over to her and straddled her waist, "Babe?" 

She still ignored me...

"Babe loooook!!! It's a praaaaaaank!!" I said turning the camera towards her. 

She STILL ignored me...

"Well she angry but WEEEEE know it was a prank it's okay tho, she will try to have sex with me later on," I said smirking while she shifted a little bit. 

"ANYWAY stay tuned for the next video!!! I love you all make sure to like, comment, and subscribe boos!!! It's my Baby and I signing out this bitch!!" I closed out. 

(981 words)