35

"Ah! I can't wait for us girls to hang out during the vacation." Bokuto's mom said excitedly while she packs.

You smile softly as you help her.
"Oo,we can tan together and collect sea shells. Maybe a spa treatment as well huh? What do you say hm?" She asks as you fold some shirts.
You laugh lightly and nod your head.

"Though I'm not sure about the spa,I don't enjoy it when people touch me." You said while placing the folded clothes in the luggage.
She raised a brow and hummed.
"But my son has a pass huh?" She said with a smirk.
You blushed and looked away.
"What? N-no i mean like.. people I d-don't know." You stuttered feeling trapped. She laughs enjoying making people embarrassed..just like bokuto. Huh.

"Oh it's alright! After everything that's happened I'm just happy you can see us as your second family!" She said kindly while hugging you.

Your heart melted as you hugged her back.
"Thank you so much." You said as she smiled while signaling for you to get your things.
"I'll pack your things for you. Take the rest of the time to relax till tomorrow.
You nod and left to bring your things to her. You made your way to Bokuto's room since most of your things were in there. You gently open the door and peek your head in.
Bokuto was actually studying while listening to music. You smile and made your way in while getting your clothes.

You look over and saw that he was actually just studying volleyball plays.

Eh,fair enough.

You leave him alone as you piled your stuff and neatly placed them in a basket .
Once done you pick it up and leave back to the caring mother.

As you made your way she came out the room and smiled as she took the basket. You thank her before going back to get a few more things.

As you walk in you see bokuto become slightly frustrated. Poor thing.

His head perked up as he looked over his shoulder finally noticing your figure.

"Y/n! Can you get me some water please."he asked kindly.
You nod with a smile as you take the remainder of your things back to his mom then down to the kitchen.

"Ah hello dear!" Bokuto's dad said.
You smile and returned the gesture as you opened the fridge and grab a water bottle.

"Thirsty? We got some soft drinks to if you'd like." He said.

"It's fine. Bokuto asked for some water is all." He hummed while eating a sandwich. You noticed he was wearing a fanny pack. You held in a laugh as you left. He was probably to excited to wait until tomorrow to finally wear his things.

Once back in Bokuto's room he was now laying in bed.
"Here you go."
You said as you hand him the water bottle. He thanks you as he takes it. You were about leave before he stoped you.
"Can you give me affection?" He asked.
Your cheeks became a light pink as you laughed before going up to him and kissing his cheek before patting his head.
"There there,your doing great." You said. He laid there confused wondering where the rest of it was.

"Wait moooore!" He whined as you leave to finish some things up.

:::

It was dark now and you sighed happily as you imagined what you would do on this vacation. During your day dream bokuto walked in with some food and drinks. You look over and sit up on the bed as he sets the things down.

"Movie time!" He chanted.
You smile and picked horror for the genre.
"I feel like you don't learn. If the power goes out agin don't come crying to me." He said.

You frown and hug his arm.
"But your my strong brave hero who's suppose to be there for me." You said obviously catching him off guard.
He thought that was really cute and turned red. He couldn't help but hug you.

"Your to adorable!" He said making you blush already turning the tables for the one who's embarrassed.
For some reason you felt like you lost.
You grunt as he picked a movie with you.
You enjoyed the snacks he brought and the movie.

During the movie you noticed horror actually may not be his favorite. He just didn't know how to tell you.
You smile softly as his owl like eyes focused on the screen as though if he looks away a demon will jump out the screen while his guard is low.
You waited for the most suspenseful part to play in the movie before deciding to scare him.

You snapped towards him by shaking his figure with your hands and yelling immediately making him react in fear.

You laughed as he buried his face in the pillows from embarrassment.
You just couldn't stop laughing. You then pat his head with a big smile on your face.
"I'm sorry!" You said holding back laughter as he peeked up at you.
"That was incredibly rude y/nnn." He whined. You lay down facing him as your laughter died down to just smiles.
"I said I'm sorry you big cry baby."
He huffed and demanded a proper apology.

You sigh and roll your eyes.
"I'll apologize when you stop embarrassing me in public." You said. He frowned and thought for a moment.
He then gets an idea.

He'll just have to use his charm.

He placed a hand on your hip and his other hand behind your head.
He gently kissed your lips making you blush.

"Your very beautiful." He said and kissed you agin.

"Your also very adorable."
He said agin while kissing your cheek.

You grew more embarrassed and tucked your head slightly in while raising your shoulders.
"Shut up..." you whispered.

His hand that was on your hip then slid down to the small of your back pulling you closer. He continued to flatter you which only embarrassed you more.

Your eyes closed shut as he kept kissing you. You felt fragile in his arms,it always made your heart bloom. You then suddenly start to remember how he's been there for you and how he's been waiting for you.
He made you feel special and worth loving.

For this you are truly grateful. You suddenly gave in to his shower of affection by hugging him around his neck and getting very close.

He paused wondering what got into you all of a sudden. You slightly lean back and for the first time you kissed him. Not the other way around. His cheeks turned pink before you pulled away and hugged him tighter.
"Thanks for waiting.." you mumbled.

His features softened with a smile.
"And I'll do it agin."
He said softly.
You rest your head on his chest catching feelings agin but with a lot more force. This immediately made you realize you may become clingy... oh how would you act around him from here on out is what the future is for.

:::
Y'all want to be more clingy?
( ˘ ³˘)