39

Surprise. And yes,of course this book continues.

:::

Your eyes slowly open as your vision was slightly blurry,but it was easily fixed with rubbing on the eyes. You gave a small yawn before sitting up.

You stare blankly at a canvas that hanged on the wall wondering what today will be like. Would it be stressful or fun? You shrug it off deciding your gonna try to enjoy your self.

:::

"Y/nnnn" Bokuto whined. You sigh and turn to look at him giving a small break from packing up some snacks. "Yeah bokuto,what's wrong?" You asked as he walked up to you with a bottle in hand.

"I can't reach all of my back. Can you help me put this on?" He asked while handing you the bottle of sun screen.

You hum as he pulls a chair out from the table near by and sat down.
You shook your head as he's being dramatic agin,he isn't that tall nor are you that short. Nonetheless you applied the cream with a splat making him flinch from the coldness.

A door opened from outside revealing Bokuto's dad who forgot his wallet.

You stare at him blankly with the poor bottle crushed in ur hand as you purposely applied to much sunscreen to mess with bokuto in the first place... but now Bokuto's dad is looking at you both weirdly. He quietly retrieved his wallet before leaving to where you assume may be shopping or a bite to eat. He paused a moment trying to remember something before making an Ah sound.

"Sorry kids but it's actually going to be a rainy day today...alright. See yah!" He finished before leaving.

You stood there Dazzled .

"Huh..." you mumbled before taking a breath not caring anymore.

"Guess I packed snacks for tomorrow instead then. Bokuto,I'll see you in the room. I wanna watch a movie."  You finished as you put the things away leaving him dumbfounded with his bare back masking in the cold cream.

"Y/n..."

:::

You cradle closely next to Bokuto as you watched a movie. This time it was on the comedy side.  You laughed here and there and unknowingly hugged closer to bokuto.

Your not sure why you enjoyed being in his space but it was something your body subconsciously feared to loose,so you held close.

"Is it just me or...are you more attached to me?" Bokuto asked with a grin. 

You hum before sitting up.

"I don't know what your asking." You mumbled as you became slightly flustered.

"No no, it's alright I like it." He said while waving his arms hinting to come back on his chest. You look away getting slightly grouchy as you felt embarrassed. But at the end you found your self close to him agin. 

:::

After some time you sat up to stretch before doing some stretches.

"Agin with those? Y/n it's scary to see you could reach your limbs from there. It looks painful." He whined while watching you stretch.

"Don't you stretch since your in volleyball or something?" You asked, he hummed as he is shocked just like every other time when you bend. 
"But I'm not flexible enough like you."

You nod before getting up to lay on the bed.
You sigh in relief before your breath paused.

Bokuto's hands pressed on your back as he measured your figure.

"What are you doing?"
You asked through a muffled voice.

"Nothing. Just that your back is small."

You laugh at his weirdness before you hear him turn.

"Look. My back is so much bigger then yours." He said.

You turn to humor him as your eyes focused on his back.  
It was broad yes, of course he's a guy. You then just stay quiet and look at his back muscles.  You never get tired of how attractive he looks just by starring at his back.  You can slightly see the side of his face and it was neutral.

That face always makes it look like he's unapproachable in your opinion. So serious but  it wasn't,that's just how you see it. He then looks over and grins. "See the size difference?" He asked.

You stare blankly at him before turning away and laughing in the sheets.

He definitely is an idiot sometimes.
Bokuto laughed along with you before his laugh faded.

"Y/n I gotta ask you something..." he suddenly said.
You look at him surprised from his sudden change of expression.

"It was really funny at first but I gotta ask...how did the fridge know I had three bowls of ice cream...well technically two cause I changed my mind about that third bowl."
He asked concerned.

And that's what broke you. 
You never laughed so hard before in your entire life.
Your laugh made bokuto laugh and before you knew it the both of you were a laughing mess.

Even though the weather really said ✨cancelled✨ on today,it was fun.  You enjoyed your movie time with him.

You should use the rest of the time to make an improved plan for tomorrow. You simply became more excited for what may happen tomorrow. 

:::

Yes,still alive. Needed break for ideas especially for my next planned book that I may or may not be trying to work on.

....MAYBE!... 😏