s e v e n

you knocked first, of course. you knocked for a few minutes actually- she didn't hear you, considering the smashing on the floor. you sighed.

"bella?" you asked, stepping in, turning the knob. she looked up at you and stared,
her phone in her hand.

"get out," she muttered.

"bella i heard glass break, every-"

"did i not ask you to leave?" she asked. you swallowed, scanning the room quickly. you sighed to see a glass on the floor, shattered to pieces, water everywhere. you looked back at her and winced at the t-shirt around her fist.

"i'll leave bella but did you injure yourself?" you asked. she looked at you, trying to figure you out. "is that, oh god, its bleeding," you sighed, staring at the cloth on her fist, now red bleeding through.

"i'm fucking fine, leave," she asked again. "i swear to fuck, y/n, ill smash a glass on your head if you don't leave." you swallowed, wincing at her tone. you nodded quickly and slipped back out, tears in your eyes.

you didn't remember.

was it your fault that you didn't fucking remember?

you walked back into kendall's  room, who was already slipping on her shorts. "you're aw-"

"did she just threaten to smash a glass against your head?" she asked through gritted teeth. you sighed loudly.

"kendall, it's okay, hey, baby," you whispered, one hand on her chest, the other on her lower back, holding her close. "she's in a mood right now, okay, its okay."
kendall shook her head, and you sighed , looking up at her clenched jaw. you put a hand over it, cupping her face.

"ba-"

"you know she wouldn't do it, she's upset, okay?" you asked. kendall's  face relaxed. "let her take her anger out, she's fine," you whispered, kissing kendall softly. she nodded, arms around your waist.

"she's fine," kendall repeated, you nodded and kissed her again. "but that was wrong, she doesn't get to yell at you like that," kendall said.

"its okay."

"its not okay." you sighed, running your hands down kendall's sides and over her waist. "i'm talking to her later."

"when she's calmed down," you whispered. she nodded.

"when she's calmed down." you kissed kendall again and she let out a soft chuckle. "can we nap again?" she asked.

"kenny, you're nor even sleepy," you whispered, pushing her hair behind her ear. she smiled and shrugged. you went to kiss her again as her phone went off. she frowned and went over to get it, and you leaned against the wall.

"oh FUCK," she yelled, grabbing her shirt. you frowned as you watched kendall pace around the room.

"what happened, baby?" you asked, walking over as kendall slipped into the bathroom to wash her face.

"i have a fucking dermatologist appointment in five minutes," she said, drying her face. you raised your eyebrows. "i fucking forgot with this whole thing," she sighed, grabbing her keys. "and with you," she whispered, kissing you softly.

"kenny," you sighed. "you're not gonna make it in time."

"i know, but i'll make it there eventually," she sighed, grabbing what she needed. "i'm gonna run, okay, you need a ride, no you drove here, can you let yourself out babe?" she asked. you smiled and nodded.

"of course, baby."

"i'm fucking sorry, y/n, i wanted to cook you dinner tonight and shit and fuck, im so sorry," she said as you followed her to the door.

"we have lots of date nights in the near future," you said as she bent down to slip on some shoes. "dont worry about it, i'll come over tomorrow, for dinner," you whispered.

"and for other things?" she asked, standing, face close to yours. you smiled.

"and for other things," you whispered, kissing her. she grinned. "bye kenny, next time, i'll keep track of your appointments," you yelled as she ran to her car, patting her pockets for her wallet.

"i'd really appreciated that babe," she yelled as she slipped into her car. you smiled and waved, leaning against the door as she drove off, waving at you till she pulled out of the driveway.

you sighed as you grabbed your purse, quickly realizing your phone was in kendall's room, along with your undergarments you hadn't pulled on after what you'd done with kendall. so you headed back into kendall's room to do that.

you changed, pulling on what you'd hadn't before and slinging your purse over your shoulder. and as you turned, there bella was, in kendall's room with you.

"she left?" she asked. you looked down at her palm, fist, hand, whatever she'd hurt. she still hadn't rebandaged.

"yeah she had an appointment," you muttered. "i'm gonna get going, sorry for bothering you."

but she didn't step away from the doorframe.