The barrier

Virgil woke up, groaning. "What the fuckkk! Why am I so tired! I slept for like 15 hours!" He huffed and got out of bed. He put on sweatpants and a plain black fluffy sweater. He walked out his room, knocking on Roman's room. "Princey. Princey. Princeyyyyy. Princey-Poo! Ew no. That was gross- Roman open the goddamn door! Roman! For fucks sake! Fine! I'm coming in-"

Roman opened the door and Virgil fell in, quickly scrambling up. "Jeez RoRo, warn me next tii- WHY AREN'T YOU WEARING A SHIRT. ROMAN WHAT THE FU-" Virgil turned red and turned away. Roman chuckled. "Aww~ Is my little anxious friend flustered by my godly body~" Virgil stuttered, still very red. "N-No! Roman put on a fucking shirt!!"

Roman sighed, grabbing a red shirt and putting it on. "I sleep without a shirt Virge, you woke me up. Plus, I don't see why I should hid my amazing body!~" Virgil turned around and sighed of relief." "Jeez..Anyway, we gotta..talk.."

Roman blushed, "W-What do we need to talk about?" Virgil sat down on Roman's large bed and patted the spot next to him. Roman cautiously sat down. Virgil spoke up, "Soo..I have an idea..that you might not be too fond of.."

Roman tilted his head, confused. Virgil sighed, "W..What if we took down the barrier?" Roman looked at him, even more confused. "The barrier the separates us and the dark sides?" Virgil paused for a moment, "Yeah"
"Why?"
"Because..the dinner a week ago really made me feel closer. Not just to the dark sides but everyone. We were..like a family"
"I-I see..Well if that is what you wish, we shall break down the barrier!" Virgil smiled. "Well, let's go to the lobby!" Virgil exclaimed, grabbing Roman's arm and dragging him towards the lobby.

. . .

Roman and Virgil were sitting on the bean bags, Logan and Patton on the couch, and Remus and Janus on the other couch. The lobby was filled with silence but a comfortable silence. Logan cleared his throat, speaking, "Is everyone one okay? Great. Now we came here to talk about..The barrier" Janus and Remus froze, whipping their heads to Logan. He sighed, "It's nothing bad! We just wanted to see..If you guys were comfortable with us taking it down. Virgil and Patton have exclaimed that we could be close and like a family."

Remus softened and Janus had a slight smile. "We..would love to break down the barrier." The light- Err, I mean Roman, Virgil, Patton lit up and Logan had smiled softly.

Janus was now found hanging out with Virgil and Logan, talking about life.
Patton was making sure everyone didn't do anything bad.
And Remus and Roman were catching up on all the things they missed when separated. They were bonding. Like brothers.

The rest of the day, they were just hanging out in the living room. 2 new rooms had magically appeared in the mindspace house. Janus and Remus moved in.
There was no beef or bad blood. They were happy.

There were no dark or light sides anymore
They were just the sides
Together.
Like a family. A true family filled with love and ups and downs. They weren't perfect but they sure as hell wouldn't let that stop them

The end

JUST KIDDING BITCH-
THE FINAL CHAPTER COMING IN ABOUT LIKE A DAYYYYYYY!

Love you guys! Xoxo