Rooftop

✰jimin pov✰

"hyung... who is that?" I look over to Namjoon with some confusion, I wanna make sure its really her. "that's the bitch we just talked about in my car. Don't you know how Jungmi looks like?" he looks at me with furrowed eyebrows. "I do, but i'm just trying to make sure. I mean, we haven't meant in like 3 or 4 years." "You're right, maybe she does look a little different..?" I nod.

We walk into the school and walk straight to the office. I get my schedule and Namjoon and Jungkook showed me to my locker. I open it and put my stuff in, "Oh here comes Jungmi!" Jungkook points out. I look over and I see her. 'even the way she walks, she's truly is a bad bitch'

She reaches over to the locker next to mine, Namjoon and Jungkook look a little awkward. She opens it and takes out a pencil case, "You done staring?" I flinch a little and fidget with my hands. 'her voice, her voice just somehow drives me crazy.' I feel my cheeks heat up. "You look a little familiar," I look up, her expression cold but with a little confusion. "Its like I've seen you before.." "I'm-" "You're Park Jimin, from the park family? My dads friend. Right?" "Y-yes-" "So you hang out with those idiots?" She looks at Namjoon and Jungkook. "Y-yes, we have been friends for-" "You could do better." And with that, she closes her locker and walks away with her gang.

At lunch...

Namjoon, Jungkook and I were heading to the cafeteria. "She keeps on cutting you off! She's so rude." Jungkook exclaims. "I mean she is the meanest  bitch in school." Namjoon says. "And plus, she has always been like this, rude and mean." I was lost in my thoughts 'Why did her voice just make my heart flutter? What's wrong with me?'  Namjoon pat my head, "Hey, you okay buddy? You've been silent for a while." I look up at him, "Oh.. haha... I was just debating if I should continue trying to be friends with Jungmi or not." "I don't think you should, but you're father wants you to be friends with her so maybe try?" "Yeah, maybe."

At the cafeteria..

Namjoon and Jungkook was blabbing about something and I just continue to stare at Jungmi. "Hey, Jimin hyung do you wanna go to the arcade at saturday?"
I snap out of my thoughts and look at Jungkook, "yeah, sure! What time?" "like around... 2:00 pm?" I nod, "okay." I continue eating while they continue blabbing about random stuff. I see Jungmi  talking to a guy, she looked so seductive. He whispers something in her ear and I see her nod. For some reason, I felt really jealous. I then see them both get up and walk out of the cafeteria, "Hey, I need to go to the toilet." I stand up. "Oh let me show you where it is-" "No, its okay I got this." I cut Namjoon off. I then walk away.

I ask some students wandering around, "Uhm.. hello! Do you know where Jungmi is?" "Oh, she went to the rooftop."
"Thank you!" I run to the stairs and go up.
I reach the rooftop and hear some strange sounds, 'what could be making those sounds?' I then follow the sound, which lead to a corner. I take a peek and see Jungmi and the same guy making out. 'oh shoot!' I turn around and blush. I couldn't go and run, no, it would make too much noise.

❣︎ jungmi pov ❣︎

As Tae-gi was kissing my neck, I see something move. "get off." I push Tae-gi off me. "Hey! I was just feeling it." "I don't care." I walk out of the corner and see that Park Jimin boy. "What the fuck are you doing here?" He looks up, Those puppy eyes, god. He gets up, face red, all flustered. "I just w-wanted t-to explore the school.. And I sa-" I chuckle, "You're lying. And, can you stop stuttering? Its getting annoying." I feel a tap on my shoulder. "Hey, lets go somewhere else." "Shut up and wait for me." Tae-gi nods and goes down stairs.

"I need the actual explanation now, no stuttering." I see him look up at me and looks down again, probably trying to form a sentence in his head. "Hurry, Tae-gi is waiting to get laid." He blushes when he hears what I said, "Uhm.. I went here to talk to you." He looks down and I see him smile, proud that he didn't stutter. I chuckle and grab his chin with a single finger, "Well, tell me, baby boy, what do you wanna talk about?" He turns a dangerous red, I let his chin go. "M-my dad-" "You're stuttering again, baby boy. Tell me again." He turns even more red, "My dad told me to be friends with you.."
I smirk. "So.. You think telling me that we need be friends, makes us friends? Baby, you gotta build a friendship." He nods. "Well, I gotta go. I'll see you later Park." I pat his head and walk away.

Back at the table...

✰Jimin pov✰

"Hey jiminie is back." Namjoon points. "You're all red buddy, what happened?" Jungkook asks, "I lied.. I didn't go to the toilet..." I look down, Namjoon and Jungkook looked at me with confusion written all over their face. "Well, I followed Jungmi to the rooftop-" "You what?? Dude, thats creepy." Jungkook says. "Its not! I just wanted to talk to her..." I turn red again. "So what did you guys talk about?" I look up at them, "I told her about what my dad said, but, when I got there I saw Jungmi and that Tae-gi guy, kissing!"
"Woah, so you watched them?" Namjoon asks, smirking. "N-no! I saw them and Jungmi made him stop cause she saw me!" They laugh at me, while I look like a total idiot for being so so so red. "So? What else happened?" They ask. "Well, she said that saying that we should be friends don't make us friends, we have to build a friendship." "Who the fuck is she? Twilight sparkle?" Namjoon expresses, while Jungkook laughs. "So did she touch you or anything?" I nod, "Woah, what the actual fuck?" Jungkook says. "She grabbed my chin and pat my head."
"I thought she would touch you like sexually-" "NO!" I cut Jungkook off, they both laugh. "She also kept on calling me baby boy." I pout. "Thats why, you act so cute and just look a little baby." Namjoon says. "Lies." I say sternly. Namjoon just rolls his eyes.

Time skip...

Namjoon drops me off at my house, "Aight, see you tomorrow." I grab my stuff and and get out. "Okay! Bye bye hyung!"
I wave and he does too, he drives off and I make my way to my front door.

I run to my mom, "Hi mom! How was your day?" She smiles at me, "It was great! How was your first day of your new school?" "It was awesome! I loved the teachers and everyone was okay!" I say, smiling widely. "I'm happy you like it there." I hug my mom and see my dad walk into the room. "Hi dad!" "Hello, do you like it in your new school?" I nod my head, "Did you make friends with Jungmi?" I smile and say, "I'm working on it, she is really popular there, so its a little hard to get to her." He slowly nods his head. "I'm going to my room now, I want to lay down and rest please." "Of course, i'll call you when dinner is ready." My mom says, "Okay mom."

I make my way to my room, I went in, put my bag down and changed my clothes. I lay down on my bed and sigh, I remember what happened at the rooftop and blush. 'somehow, i'm just really attracted to Jungmi. Like, I just really want to be close to her. I better not fall for her though, cause if I do, i'll fall very very very deep.'